Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.
Placidity Spa

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Massage
    Shiatsu

Quote Originally Posted by curvcrazee View Post
    How much are you paying? If it's just the entrance then you won't get an HJ.If you are paying extra you gotta let the girl know what you expect.
    Somehow I think this would lead to me getting kicked out loll. That or an awkward situation...

At the risk of making the place too busy, Lulu Villa spa on warden. Fiona

Unregistered

hey nostrings whos best at lullu villa? have you seen coco or melena?? thanks

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by evodevo View Post
    Somehow I think this would lead to me getting kicked out loll. That or an awkward situation...
    Asking won't get you kicked out. Best case they say Yes, worst case they turn you down.
    Persistent grabbing and/or aggression after been turned down will get you kicked out, possibly prosecuted.

Massage
    Thai Massage

Check out our massage spa: Club Two Mountains
    We are located in Mississauga - near Toronto Pearson Airport.
    Matheson and Orbitor Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by nostrings View Post
    At the risk of making the place too busy, Lulu Villa spa on warden. Fiona
    Nostrings....I bet the picture of Fiona on the LuLu website is not the girl you saw.

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by curvcrazee View Post
    Nostrings....I bet the picture of Fiona on the LuLu website is not the girl you saw.
    Switch to your account "nostrings" so you could reply

Curv: You're correct... photos on the websites rarely have anything to do with reality, unfortunately. Personally, I still like Fiona though.

And to unregisered above: sorry, I don't know coco or melena. ALso, I've noticed that a couple of the girls I've seen at lulu and golden sunray in the past are no longer working or else they've moved on.

Massage
    Shiatsu

Is there a way to ask for the happy ending without being too direct?

Does Jenny simply offer it up?

I've seen her multiple times and I've never gotten a release from her...although her massage gives hints that she does offer HJ finish, I've never actually gotten it.

Should I just start to wiggle my ass when she's down there or what? Or do I just say - can I get a HJ? I'm a newb help me lol.

Massage
    Holistic

Is there a way to ask for the happy ending without being too direct?

Does Jenny simply offer it up?

I've seen her multiple times and I've never gotten a release from her...although her massage gives hints that she does offer HJ finish, I've never actually gotten it.

Should I just start to wiggle my ass when she's down there or what? Or do I just say - can I get a HJ? I'm a newb help me lol.
    Hi EvoDevo. If you are a regular you will never get kicked out for asking anywhere, the worst that will happen is a cold 'I don't do that". Someone else asked a very relevant question. Have you been giving tips already? If not, then she probably doesn't think about happy endings as she might think you won't give a proper tip for one.

I suggest you do exactly what you said, wiggle your ass when she's touching around there. Let you know you like it and want more. Open your legs a little so she can touch inside. When you flip over, you can simply touch yourself and ask if she will massage you there. Trust me, you'll be happy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: