Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 326 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 3254
    Massage
    Swedish

hav been to massage parlor ystrday in Dombivli(W) near PNB bank.1000/-counter charge & 800 for b2b.bad lady.seems to be more mechanical finished massage plus service within 20mins.not at all recommendable.

Massage
    Swedish

kindly pm dis married womens contact details.

Massage
    Sport Massage

Plz share some MILF's no with me.....anyone having contact no in Pune.....plzzzz need for Mumbai GOA and Pune mail me on rohit1251 at gmail...........it's sort of give and take business will share my no also

Massage
    Sport Massage

Mahya and master yoda u both are very helpfull....and free2 mahesh u also.......thanks a lot buddies

Massage
    Sport Massage

Will defiantly share my exprnc here......once I am done with it

Massage
    Sport Massage

Visited MP near Mira rd near rassaz mall( besides to axis bank ATM) I don't recollect te name excatly
    but it cud be like ABC spa....went inside.....ask for menu.....choose package of 2500/-
    took a girl name DHANASHREE.....cabins are little tiny......started with cream massage...she was good co operative....
    side by side I was touching her boobs.....once I started pressing her boobs......she ask me whether I like to suck nipples?
    I said to her look at my little brother...she touched it....and was started to play with it....her hands were moving like I don't have words to say about it...........
    by that time I started played with her p**sy.....and let me tell u one thing it was clean shave and wet....I cud feel the watery p**sy.......around 15 min she played with my Johnny .....I came like shower.....she was happy by looking that....she said me u must b a good fucker ...have lot of stamina......after this she gave me steam bath...cont with jacuzzi......total damage 2500/- plus 1000/- for HJ and topless......
    recommend to other: sure.........
    looks 7/10

Unregistered

Can you share details on masterofaxe at gmail dot come

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    Hey HS

Have tried N*l*f** as well. today. very sweet. what i like best about her is she is shy and cooperative as well. I took her the second time today.
    She is actually from some Kerala Ayurvedic Spa in Vashi and she knows the typical south Indian technique of full body massage. You must take that from her.
    She'll ask you to take off your disposable and she'll give you a kerala massage.
    Best part is the way she massages the prostrate. yes. she does take time but she is great.. plus she has got a great set of nipples

B*b* is great for authentic massage. She does the Lomi Lomi the best

Unregistered

Please share me MP details or numbers for Airoli to Vashi side. my email id is masterofaxe at gmail.com

need some lead on MP andheri west with extra service

email address faceconnect1974 at gmail.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 188 of 326 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198238288 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: