Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 641 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 6407

Default Massage parlour world....

Hi,

Last week I visited the massage parlor in Juhu in the shopping center metioned in this forum. They have put family spa on the board so was a bit apprehensive in getting inside. Once I went inside I saw a middle aged lady sitting at the counter. She gave me the rates of different massages available. The minimum rate for a massage is 2199 which I thought was pretty expensive. Then she asked me how did I come to know about the parlor and I told her that I got to know Reviewom a Reviewiend of mine called Rahul. Then she asked me who attended him and I told her that a girl called Sanya attended him and she told me Sanya is right behind you. I saw a girl sitting behind (who seemed to be a bar girl) was smiling. I agreed for the massage and went in. To my surprise the massage room was very well maintained and the ambience was amazing. She started with the massage which I really really enjoyed. She was also talkative and made me comfortable. She told me that she has a son and was lactating. At the end she asked me for service and I readily agreed. She went topless and I started sucking her nipples. To my surprise I ended up sipping on some nice milk. mpter the handjob I went for a steam and shower. She came and wiped me all over and hugged me tight.

All in all a nice place to go once a while. If you are looking for a nice experience of proper massage, steam, shower and some service. If someone is going with the intention of only service then I would suggest the place is a bit expensive.

Girl - 6/10

Massage - 9/10
    Service - 6/10
    Rating - **

Its number comes in Midday everyday. It is on Pali Naka Bandra West. All other details are there in my previous post. Damage is 4000

i beleive u hv already spoken abt prachi in the last thread...

still u cn post in each thread the same thing....

Hi Rajesh / wrecker

Have been to a few MPs in goregaon (W) but havent been able to locate the MP mentioned, Could u PM me the directions? Will be sharing a few more experiences in a few days

There is massage parlour in juhu beach haven arcade(Sand and stone i geuss), please reReviewain Reviewom going thier. Hardly you will find any girls to choose Reviewom and price is also too high. Service is pathetic and massage well let's don't talk about it. One positive thing is that place is very hygenic, which you can expect due to high price.

A nice review! Surely creates interest. Sometimes you have to go for it when u fell it's different. Do post your experience when you visit again.

dear kindly help me and let me know GFE hotels in andheri,borivili or in malad

as stated earlier about hair cool & akkichikki happy to announce new saloon cum MP were the girls r Reviewee looks 6-10,service 6-10 only Hj some of them BBBj,nothin more should try near VT.GPO.
    Pooja is best

NJOY

Made my first trip to the legendary Kandivali MP. Had a little trouble finding the place and ended up there at about 430. Probably a bad time to go, as most of the girls were busy. I asked for Swa**, but she was busy (easily the prettiest gal I've seen in an MP). Had to wait for about 20 m, and was served by Ka*al, voluptuous and sweet. LFK, followed by boob-eating and culminated with a CBJ. She was open to extras, but decided to forgo this time. I hope I can find time to sample the other girls. Thanks to the guys who shared this gem of a place!

Girl: 8/10, Performance: 8/10 (a little rushed because of the crowd)
    Cost: 1k
    Highly recommend

Tried Krazy at Prabhadevi...

Girls were good.... 7/10
    Massage ..... 4/10
    No cabins just curtains. No bed but the usual saloon chair that goes back all the way....
    Expensive 2K for an hour.... plus asked for tip of the same amount!!!!

Was i taken for a ride or is this the normal rate there...

I think Hygiene / Aura are a better bet...

Any advise please..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 489 of 641 FirstFirst ... 389439479487488489490491499539589 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: