Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Unregistered

Agreed. I just had an incredible session with her. a nice long massage and then a BBBJ. She was teasing my boy for the longest time with slow circular motions with her tongue. But when she wrapped those big lips around me, and looked up at me with those eyes, I knew I was almost finished. Amazing session. Can't wait to go back

Unregistered

Did she make sure to leave no mess?

Unregistered

No mess whatsoever. She was good til the last drop

Unregistered

I'm surprised she offers extras. Anyone know who old she is and any recent pictures?

Unregistered

I left Sara's lair about 45 minutes ago. Very nice session and these reviews are spot on. Thank you everyone. To answer the recent question, my guess is she's about 38 or 39. Judging from the sag in her bossom and the extended labia

Unregistered

Unhappy

Who are these losers that make it a priority to sit around and write nasty things

Unregistered

I wish I had some recent pictures of her. I know the ones she uses are at least 10 years old. That's about when I saw her last. I imagine these reviews are right, and that's why she doesn't post anything recent.

Unregistered

hxxp://xxx.whitelotuseast.com/Sara/sara.htm

Unregistered

That's a VERY old picture

okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok okokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokokok okokokokokokokokokokokokok

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast