Welcome to the Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - MassagePlanet.net.

Tags for this Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Total Relax (TLC) Palmerston North

I've seen a few ladies there but not one I'd bother going back to again.
    They are all Reviewiendly and most of them do a reasonable 'job', but the descriptions of the ladies you get Reviewom the lady who takes the phone bookings are wildly inaccurate (eg. age, looks etc). If you're expecting attractive, good looking ladies, you'll be wildy disappointed. In one example, I booked to see a 38yo lady who turned out to be well in her 50s (although she wouldn't admit her age).

Anyone had any good experiences here?

been there twice & the same as you descriptions and looks were very average

No numbers of locations. Only links to NZG URL, thanks.

So whats the deal with this place anyway it kind of alludes that it isnt a brothel but something else?

Sensual, erotic massage.
    Glad I'm not the only one who's had the same experiences.
    I've decided the best thing to do is just walk away if you don't like what you see - especially if it they weren't advertised properly.
    There's nothing sensual or erotic about getting a massage Reviewom a fat, ugly bird or someone old enough to be your grandmother.

went there this week they do an ok massage but the charges are too much.
    I will not be going back.

Very true, $140 SM vs $140 FS

TLC is not Total Relax! Why do people keep saying that? It started with 2 girls Reviewom Total Relax and the receptionist Wendy about 3 years ago. The only one I trained in TR style was Crystal and Leena pretty much her own style. We had other popular TR girls going to visit so that we could spread the good sensuous massage with hot ladies.. BUT.. well we split and since then Wendy has been doing her own thing. NO TR massage training so it's not Total Relax. Mind u since " Boutique massage" girls even Total Relax has more visiting girls than TR girls now with a lot of hotties leaving for Australia. BUT if you were to have a Total Relax style of sensual massage with any of the original hot oil angels I am sure you would feel differently. Harmony and Jess are still here and Asha, sometimes Daenna with Mercedes being the latest to hit truely erotic mark. TLC is not total relax!

Unregistered

.PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE DATE, TLC RELAX HAS SINCE HAD ALOT OF IMPROVEMENTS IN THEIR TRAINING WITH PROFESSIONALS

Unregistered

Where is TLC Relax located?
    Does anyone have any updated reviews?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: