PDA

View Full Version : Coco at Emax Kingsway

Corey
03-18-2012, 08:22 PM
Checked it out about a week or so ago.

2 girls working, picked girl from front desk, "coco" kinda cute. Nice tits and ass, fairly tall.

Good massage, fs good, she had a big soft booty, finished doggy hanging on to those cheeks (a little butt cheek Tsunami action:D ). Very pleasant lady. Everything safe.

Rooms were new and clean, parking a little tight and the side street is very busy.

40 for room .2 for other.

L 6
A 8
S 8

Repeat? Maybe after trying some others first.

sortma5ivci
03-18-2012, 08:23 PM
Not bad review; but could you at least post the last 4 digits, Coco is a popular name for SP ;)

does she suck good cock?

SPARTAN-345566
03-18-2012, 08:26 PM
This is an AMP on Kingsway, not sure of the last 4 digits they are in the newspapers. She did good.........

Ellabombella
03-18-2012, 08:27 PM
Last week in Vancouver I discovered two new AMP's on Kingsway. Emax and the one I went to.

Sounds like I made the correct choice, mid-30's Japanese. Made me fantasize that I was with Maki (Yumi's) 10 years into the future and about 15 pounds heavier, but the same great attitude.

And, she enjoyed doing the deed. When I realized I was not going to come (my second session of the day) I told her to finish me off by hand. She literally refused, saying she rarely gets the chance to fuck (her words) for so long and she was not going to let it end. Well, I finally did come, but she got what she wanted also. And the price? She asked me what I wanted to pay. Now that is what I call a "10" attitude.

Soggy Waffles
03-18-2012, 08:32 PM
Pls tell whereabout and any other choices?

saywhat
03-18-2012, 08:34 PM
I intentionally left out the details.

Doesn't anybody on here ever want to do the work?

Part of the thrill is the hunt.

Try a Craigslist search and I bet you will find it in 30 seconds. Use your imagination when doing the search.

Surfin_the_Tide
03-18-2012, 08:36 PM
Dude, you left out the cocksucking details ;)

It's Ok, i'll be in San Fran in the next month, ;)

?hum H
03-18-2012, 08:38 PM
I shall be spreading the word door-to-door that Vancouver's Village Idiot is on the loose.

PM me for recommendations.

elenelie
03-18-2012, 08:40 PM
sound like you were in a "sexy paradise"

Lea~ is a "Mean Girl"~
03-18-2012, 08:43 PM
I have had better lays, but never, ever longer. Slept like a baby that night.

You had to be there to understand.

The INFORMER
03-18-2012, 08:48 PM
I was refering to the ad on cl for New Sky ( if that's where u were at ? - it's the text heading on the ad -

Becham
03-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Steven wins the prize. Good to see someone knows how to use the search function on C/L.

Now, here is the irony in all of this. When I got to this place and saw the name (New Sky), my first instinct was to turn and leave before going in because it is the same name and organization as the place at 66 & Granville.

This will explain why:

http://eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50373&highlight=turnip+truck

But, since I was there already, I decided to enter. So glad I did.

Now, before somebody tells me they went and were disappointed, do not blame me. This is not about a lady's looks, but her service and how she gets so much out of a session.

Maggie is the name.

Luke
03-18-2012, 08:53 PM
there was a prize ? !!!!!!!!!!:D

Alice
03-18-2012, 08:57 PM
Just out of curiosity Yoda,what tidbit were we meant to glean from the above info,and search for?

Last week I went to an amp in surrey close by the other one.The girl reminded me of Judy only 12 years younger.go get her

superlisa96
03-18-2012, 09:02 PM
Sorry, Steven, but I must withdraw the prize. I did a further search and the place you are referring to, "Sexy Paradise", is not the place.

That place is close to Kingsway, but not actually on K'way.

The place I had in mind is very close to what I remember as the original MM's location.

Shashank
03-18-2012, 09:04 PM
Had you bothered to quote my first contribution in this thread, then you might have been able to answer your own question.

Riley07
03-18-2012, 09:06 PM
You mean the one on D*U*C*H*E*S*S, right?

Dan W
03-18-2012, 09:11 PM
No, OldFart, not on Duchess. That is the "sexy paradise as Steven pointed out. And, that place has been around for about 18 months. My place started advertising only last week.

Now, for my good friend Muffineater. When I wrote earlier today I was in a hurry, but in spite of your sarcastic-ass comment, I failed to notice that in the first quote you showed, you had all the information you needed to find the location.

I just did the search and it comes up on TOP of the list.

I hate to spoon-feed all the newbies, but so few are very willing to do the work.

So, here is the deal. I shall walk you through it. Go to Craigslist/erotic and plug into the search box the words "NEW' and 'KINGSWAY' and if you still do not know the location, time to look for a new hobby.

Maybe it is time for some oldtimers to the hobby to discuss the methods they used to find ladies back in the old days, i.e., pre internet and even pre-street papers like GS, WE, or in SF, SFWeekly or Bay City Guardian.

Most on here are more tech savy than I, but it seems they still lack common sense to find what they are looking for, or are just plain too lazy to try. Not sure which.

And, one last note. For anyone who ventures into this place to see Maggie, keep two things mind: YMMV. And, it is all about the service and attitude.

Kyeraa
03-18-2012, 09:13 PM
easy find on CL based on SFMike's instructions. called the place and quoted $120 all incl.

will try the place next week and post a review.

?Ridiculous~ Angel?
03-18-2012, 09:15 PM
http://http://www.simpsonstrivia.com.ar/simpsons-photos/wallpapers/homer-simpson-wallpaper-brain-1024.jpg

Sorry for that.I'm not too good a crossword puzzles either.I guess I need some spoon feeding.That's why I pay for sex
Did type in something similar.Can't remember.Did type in Japanese Kingsway.Got an address one block down the street.No cigar though

Canadian???????Snowbunny
03-18-2012, 09:17 PM
Muffineater:

Now that I have forgiven you for your sarcasm, I am about to give you the best advice you will probably ever receive on eforum.xxx.

Do not, under any circumstances, go to the place one block up Kingsway (660, I think). It is run by a lady whom I believe calls herself June, and she has a string of places. And, I do recall that her ad mentioned Japanese last week. However, in the unlikely event that you are over 70, then by all means go there and git yourself a "Young" chick. LOL.

The rest of you, under 70, unless you have the urge to be with your best friend's grandmother, stay away also.

Rachiebaby
03-18-2012, 09:22 PM
i'll take the prize.
it's a new place on Kway near Fraser.

Elle
03-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Thanks,and thanks again.
Yea,that's one of the ones I found,by searching "Japanese Kingsway"
Used to be June's massage for erectile problems or something like that.Followed further instructions posted and found the one you meant.
I think I typed in something like "new massage parlour on Kingsway" Amazing what happens when you do the obvious.Will give Maggie a try.I will shut up now.

piscesram30
03-18-2012, 09:31 PM
I think about 2 blocks over, back towards the hospital, there's another place called New Sky ... signage still out at 6:30pm on the way home, so I'm thinking it's an AMP

?Socially Awkward?
03-18-2012, 09:33 PM
Bingo. New Sky is the place, and why would the sign not be out at 6:30 PM. It is an AMP by all definitions. No sign of any nail or facial service.

Not sure what Snowmonger meant by "2600"?

Here's hoping that none of you are setting yourselves up for disappointment.
While I had a great time with an extremely horny lady, the ones here will not be as young as you are hoping. Think service and attitude.

On the other hand, Maggie may no longer be as horny as she was with me. No woman could put out like she did, day in and day out.

Luck of the Irish?

Savanna
03-18-2012, 09:37 PM
2600 = 4 digits of ph #

Wassim Elia
03-18-2012, 09:38 PM
thanks Mike for the intel. Noticed it but when blowing past traffic at 70km/hr, you don't really see anything other than a storefront that could also double as an aesthetics salon.

gary w
03-18-2012, 09:39 PM
They have a phone?

Snow: After your mini disappointment with Aria, and I believe I know your likes, Maggie might be for you.

She is all about the sex and wants to be sure you enjoy it. That only comes with age and experience.

Come to think of it, why did I not repeat? Saw her my first day and never went back.

But I had to go to my favorite salon (surprise FS there, for the first time), take a trip on the Mongolian express, make my annual pilgrimage to SL, and of course, take in one of the famous ladies in Richmond, name starts with A, as in Alina. She was quite good, in fact I liked her better than Ada.

Just not enough time to do all I want to do. You guys have no clue how good you have it there. Hell, you talk about C/L without a thought, while those of us south of the border have only vague memories of what it was like.

In it place, we are left with Adult ads, all screened for content and revealing very little. Each of you should pray every night to the gods of the North that C/L never goes away.

Sad part is, it started here, and is now only a distant memory.

Y0UNG DR0
03-18-2012, 09:40 PM
so i'm told.

thanks, i have a suggestion for you too. ;)

Carrie
03-18-2012, 09:44 PM
I know how good we have it here. I find it quite offensive when I see the lack of respect and gratitude so many pooners show for the women who service them.
We are lucky to have them. I checked out some of the CL sp's advertising in US cities.Scary,some of them.We are so lucky here.

Can
03-18-2012, 09:46 PM
Scary, some of them? How about most of them?

jimmy4burnet
03-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Didn't want to risk offending,but yes.And expensive.

kennya14635b9x
03-18-2012, 09:49 PM
Wow, so she provides you supper too ? :D That's great cuz often after pooning I'm starved !

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ers/1248212706.html

And you get to be with "Snoppy" ? :D

http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/ers/1247786921.html

Merie
03-18-2012, 09:52 PM
That's if you need to be spoon fed

Wrestling God
03-18-2012, 09:53 PM
It appears that Kato is one of the C/L impaired members.

Neither one is the place.

In fact, just above is the name of the place. New Sky.

The number Kato shows is one of those K'way micros that is constantly changing locations.

This place is a storefront MP.

Go to the Honda dealer on K'way and look across the street.

Laura _*_ xO
03-18-2012, 09:57 PM
Search Honda on CL.
:cool:
PM

Captain Jean-Luc Picard
03-18-2012, 09:59 PM
SFMIKE
what was the rate?
How do you know shes Japanese or do you not know?

99% chance she Chinese pretending to be Japanese.

ck01
03-18-2012, 10:04 PM
My first look at her made me believe that she was Japanese, then she had to diasppoint me and tell me only half.

How much did I pay? Room fee was 45 or 50, not sure.

The tip? She told me to pay whatever I wanted to pay, and I did. YMMV.

She was not disppointed, as I have been at this hobby for so long that I know if you find a good thing like her, you do nothing to jeopardize the next visit.

Charles
03-18-2012, 10:08 PM
Nah, I'm not impaired. I'm just "special" :cool: I was just tryin' to be funny.

Mike, I know exactly where this place is. In fact I've driven by them about 4 times already (very easy to miss them too) but each time I was on my way to something else and didn't have the time to stop and check out the lineup.

Envy McLovin
03-18-2012, 10:09 PM
I am confused. Is NS in SF or Vancouver?

If you need SF info, better to do it by PM. Why bore the other members?

There is still a very active board, but different than this one by 180. Reviews are grouped separate from commentaties. Search "Myredbook".

Some of the most popular, long time SF SP's (we call them RA's) will have more than 150 reviews. If a guy cannot find out what he is looking with that much info, just plain lazy.