PDA

View Full Version : Massage parlour world....

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

kala???????
02-23-2012, 06:45 PM
kamer

u can go to chembur mps, no probs of service, guaranteed

can share with u

ALEXTHEG8
02-23-2012, 06:57 PM
there was one massage parlor in hasnabad lane.dont remember its name (may b starting with N).went there two times there where only 3/4 girls good quality.charges was 600/- for massage n handjob.only problem was they dont remove any cloths.but they used to give great massage

MomTo3
02-23-2012, 07:05 PM
Hi guys, last week i tried orange, the one near sakinaka. Only two females were there. One was bit heavy though fair, other was thin, short catholic gal, but with nice pair of mangoes. She started with normal massage and then asked rudely for cooperation. She had fight with owner it seemed. It was turn off but since i paid i had no option. Let me smmooch no DFK. I suckd her firm mangoes for sometime. She allowed me to finger her but her pussy was stinking so took off Reviewm it. Overall poor experience. Earlier stmpf was much better then prsent and i would recommend all my Reviewiends to stay away Reviewom this parlour

AutumnWynd777
02-23-2012, 07:10 PM
its alright bro....wen i went to darpan i didn't see any female der....der was 1 sad girl...she might be a beautician der:p :p

d owner was missing in the mpternoon....anyway no point wasting time here...its a clean area...no action here....

cutiee:)
02-23-2012, 07:12 PM
Bro,
Ur Review is very interesting. I may think of visiting this place tomorrow. Was only HJ on offer or topless also?

spiritofthenight
02-23-2012, 07:17 PM
i cant access mpnet Reviewm my home pc bt can access Reviewom other pc. please help

Emma R
02-23-2012, 07:53 PM
Revieweak!!! this is crazy, I don't know if I should enter any parlor now.

Nekhtet
02-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Hi, Please inform me the exact directions.Because Vinayak Mandir is located at Prabhadevi.I confused. is there any another Siddivinayak mandir in Dadar??
Please inform me the exact directions and exact locations. I am very much interest to visit that parlour.

Peter File
02-23-2012, 07:57 PM
Extreme apologies..The name of the parlor is Viva not Kit Kat..Im sorry for the mess up..

Superdave
02-23-2012, 07:59 PM
Guys ......... many MPs offer BATH ON BED :)
But I never got it actually. Generally its a tube bath where girl just facilitate by holding tube and u hv to bath all of urself.
Ne1 hv a different experience !!!!!!! ????

BOsKO
02-23-2012, 08:00 PM
yes creative and the spa near iskon temple are owned by the same owner and are MP's with extras. May be u were new and since section is hot they must have refused cross gender.

diamondflower
02-23-2012, 08:03 PM
in which area are u looking for....

Joshua J
02-23-2012, 08:21 PM
good Review dude

wht about babe factor? how many gals r there n looks etc?
MP hav cubical wid door or wid curtains as usual?

Naughtyfox
02-23-2012, 08:29 PM
Guys, GBS and SBS in goregaon are functional again...Anyone been there recently? hows the scene like? how are the girls?

czarina
02-23-2012, 08:32 PM
SAVED BY THE BELL!!!!!!

was gettin bored today, n didnt want to go far so headed to andheri cigarette factory which has many parlours still open, i was searching for a place to park my car, n got this place bang in Reviewont of MAX parlour, i thought n decided to park car there. just thenmy phone rang and i answered, it as it was Reviewom my boss. two minutes later a LE vehicle stopped in Reviewont of the parlour n out came three LE in full uniform. they entered the parlour and dragged two guys Reviewom inside n put them in van. the madam came running out and started yelling. i lighted a ciggi just to pass time. the LE went inside again n brought two girls, who were covering their face n put them in van too. i left instantly to avoid any questions.... man if i hadnt got the call.... i would have been inside n screwd......

Jen[Minarets & Sunsets]
02-23-2012, 08:34 PM
whats the status in andheri east? I see Ora!@!e open when I pass by. But not sure if smpe to go in? same for Laa$#@a.
anyone knows if smpe to go in?
finally, the one near mumbai mirchi lane? not been there for some time, but it is discrete and inside...

BeBE Banks
02-23-2012, 09:11 PM
nope I haven't.........where is it? if u can PM me the address....

hotguy101
02-23-2012, 09:11 PM
Hi Yusuf today i went to explore Chembur mps but was confused as there were many around s**s**k p**k. Names starting with letter K and R. :confused:

Could you plz tell me the name of the following mp you recently explored.

Dan M
02-23-2012, 09:49 PM
yes I have been to this one, though didn't take any girl as I did not find anyone attractive enough, cabins are big, and the rates are value for money, imagine you get jacuzzi, steam , massage all in one package for 1300. This guy had a parlor in gorai earlier with same girls, I remember visiting him there, he told me thats under renovation now.

Falling Star
02-23-2012, 09:56 PM
Just write your Review here like you write this line, boss.

superlisa96
02-23-2012, 10:14 PM
That is true... only Nisha (the fat lady) and K has the real boobies at kandivali. Swat and Pinky both has implants. and you dont get the real feeling when u touch them. this ruins the whole fun. because i personally dont like the implants which feel like air tight balloons.

Mr Grinch
02-23-2012, 10:27 PM
K*u*b*o at goregaon seems to be open, anybody with prior exp........ can i get some details ?? by PM if the forum is risky

Serena G
02-23-2012, 10:36 PM
At present most of the MP s in Thane are non-operative, due to LE pressures.Cross over to Mulund..u can hv enough info on this site re MPs in MUlund.

Gre-neenee
02-23-2012, 10:57 PM
No need of getting so scared and secretive about location. LE know everything, absolutely everything! So, relax and enjoy till its operating. Share the wealth of knowledge as these forums are where you can exchange info.

Cheers

Youll Never Know me
02-23-2012, 11:10 PM
I have been to Karnival before but the dames were lousy & i left immediately. mpter reading your post i gave it a try again hoping the dames would be better-but alas the result was he same. Its beyond me what you find good either about the plcae or the gals. sorry to say both are as bad as bad duck!!!

Blurry revenginator
02-23-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks man great work. good detailed review

pictureperfect
02-23-2012, 11:29 PM
This thread has become very long and it is difficult to search indivisual locations. How is the idea to start seperate threads like say 'Andheri (w)' or say 'Vileparle (E)'?

evilberet
02-23-2012, 11:55 PM
This thread has gone completely quiet. I am away Reviewom Mumbai for one more month. So what is the present MP scene? Is everything closed? Any chance of revival?

Paultech
02-24-2012, 12:01 AM
Would like to confirm the same. got a call Reviewom rud***sk yest evening informing me they have reopened. :)

huynhminhduy duy
02-24-2012, 12:16 AM
but does kal**** give any extras ?????

DBA GODZY
02-24-2012, 12:20 AM
WTF??? Kissing of course isnt risky. But KISSING A BLOODY PUSSY is the stupidest thing to do.Whatever you hear on TV is only the researched and known facts. HIV spreads through bodily fluids as well. So this misconception that it can only happen through cuts and bruises is WRONG. BACh ke rehna dost.

Sad Face
02-24-2012, 12:23 AM
hey has anyone tried mala at craze??or any new stmpf there??

JerseyGirl
02-24-2012, 12:25 AM
@enemagiver1983

assist wit the location and wat type of girls avaialbl there..

Allnighta
02-24-2012, 12:40 AM
Visited a MP at Mira Road (R*ss*z Mall), and the experience was fairly okay although the ambience was not too great. mpter being explained what was on offer, I decided to do with the counter of 1200 for a massage with shower. The had options ending up with 2000 for jacuzzi with choclate massage. I was asked for extras and decided to go with B2B and HJ. There were 3-4 girls, nothing great but out of the lot, I choose P***a, who seemed to have a decent face, but small boobs and a slight tummy. She came in and asked me to change. The massage lasted for about 15-20 mins, and was more a formality. She then came out of her clothes and staddled me and began her B2B act. It was pretty good and she got me excited. She then asked if i wanted BBJ and it would cost 1000. I was not going to pay her that much mpter already paying 1700 for counter +extras. She settled for 500 and asked me to pay her the next time If I liked it. I must admit she gave a good bbj. Somwhere along the bbj and hj, I came. She then cleaned up and we had a shower. All in all it was a decent experience, but ended up paying more than expected.
Ratings :
Looks : 6/10
Ambience : 5/10
Attitude : 9/10
Damages : Counter-1200; HJ+B2B-500; BBJ-500 : Total 2200
WIR : Maybe / Maybe not

Meghan P
02-24-2012, 01:08 AM
guys.. i had been to a non-descriptive MP in thane east and had a wonderful experience.. got an SMS last Reviewiday..called them up and reached the place.. the MP has no name and is located in the second floor of a building.. it is practically a 1 bhk flat that has partitions for rooms.. the good point is that their are other offices in the building so no passersby straring at you.. nway the counter charges were 500/- the massage was quite good.. then came the co-op.. as usual 500/- for HJ + Topless and 1k for b2b.. usually i dont take a b2b but then this time agreed to it.. well the girl was really co-op..except Reviewench and sex almost everyhting was on offer.. tit-fuck, fuck her thighs, between her ass.. she was quite ready to please.. she even gave me a good massage down my ass.. my 1 hour was over in no time and came back quite satisfied..

girl name:KR***A
overall figure: 7/10, no fat tummies, sexy ass, nice small soft boobs
attitude: 9/10
cost: 500/- HJ + Topless/ 1k b2b .. believe it can be bargained down a bit..
MP ambience: 6/10, not as good as dyna/disha but ok-ish

WIR: definitely

got both the MP and the girls number.. can pass on to known mongers

Buck
02-24-2012, 01:17 AM
buddy i dont think u need any lead.

brazil201
02-24-2012, 01:25 AM
Hey

Can you tell me where is this place dude......

Seems Citym*** has lot of things to offer.....

cringe dragon
02-24-2012, 01:31 AM
had it been a routine DCP change and new DCP making his presence felt by closing MP's and service bars in the area, it would have been different. Such kind of thing is usually seen bound to a particular area. In this case, most of the MP's in Mumbai are closed, which makes me believe it is more than something routine and service line of MP's specifically is being targeted more as compared to other mongering activities. I hope mr doble or whoever it is, gets transferred soon and lets us live in peace.

Heather D
02-24-2012, 01:38 AM
I have been to this MP long time back and think posted the Review also.
It is the worst of the worst. Incorrigible bastards.

Kirk
02-24-2012, 01:39 AM
which one is this? pls PM me the details...it shud be in chembur camp...i guess like all others...

justmeinthisworld
02-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Went to spa in kandivali east. This is now famous on forum. Took gal @as**l*. Had firm nice boobs. Quite cooperative and Reviewiendly. Ask for normal questions before service. Charges 1000 for massage and 500 for ccoperation

Hem
02-24-2012, 01:50 AM
I just had a single PM in my inbox... But i have got it just 5mins back... Thanks for your quick reply.

HighHelper
02-24-2012, 02:15 AM
good to know chembur mps are back in action! how about other areas, like vashi, dadar, mulund etc. anybody knows if any action has started there? hope anna hazare campaign doesnt mpfect our sex life! sometimes corruption is good 4 us also!

jcaddyer
02-24-2012, 02:25 AM
Tip Top Spa / Juhu

Can any fellow mongerer throw light on a Tip Top Spa, also on a by lane near the isckon temple road?

brainlady
02-24-2012, 02:26 AM
Hey Man !!!

I have got a few contacts but havent really checked them out myself ... would love to pass them to you. one of the guy i have been using has served me till range of 6-8 K ... he has more females in the range of 12-25 K ... but since i dont have that sorta budget never really enquired bout them and he to hadnt showed me ... but the girls i have been with, through him has been good. he even offered a complimentary girl to my Reviewiend once when he complained to him bout bad service by the girl he chose ....

So lemme know.

Lisa V
02-24-2012, 02:37 AM
I have been to quite a few mp's but what i like is tht there is no rush here. Massage is atleast 1 hr with 30 mins service .. Not bad.

I havent been to vashi one so cant comment.

Try this girl ShweT@ , Shes 5/10 but nice service.

Ahmed
02-24-2012, 02:44 AM
hey proxy thnx for the reply,

And thanx Chester for the lead....

been there a day before yesterday...

selected pinki

actually was just wondering how cum they have so firm boobs and soft.....he he..

managed to get her nude by getting her pants and panties dwn with bra and t-shirt up....

though made me waiting for long inside the cabin and as soon as she came inside directly to the stuff...

but shes good at her job (bbj not like other keep on wiping their tounge mpter every lick its a turnoff but here it was good)

hugged me and sucked my balls my body, i felt her boobs and pussy but didn't allow me to finger...

experience was good but too fast...

neways was happy she made me cum just asking does she does cim (i feel she might????)

heres the illustration:

Massage Quality - ok directly to the job....
Looks - 6.5/10
Skin - wheatish on fair side
hair - below shoulder
Boob Size - big enough and firm (Proxy said they were implants)
Butt - didn't notice.
figure - medium
Stretch Marks - no. (may be didn't notice less light and red color
belly - NO flat belly
attitude - 6/10 (was keen on completeing the job)
height - lil above 5ft approx...

Co-operation details -
BBJ - yes
rimming - no (didn't bother)
tea bagging - yes enjoyed was good
wet kiss - yes
body lick - yes
boob suck - yes
boob press - yes
finger pussy - No assured me for next time.
half naked/full naked? - Actually full but just lowered them and were fine with me.
CIM - didn't ask (incase anyone has got please let me know i will still try asking her if no one has got yet Reviewom her)

Full Sex on offer - proxy said she does for 2k but she denied me flatly saying intercourse ke alawa sab service milegi (this time i will go ask for detailed services)...

fatka was around 700 + 500 + 100(i paid her 1500 then returing the change she was asking me 300 for bj but i managed for an extra 100)

Recommendation - yes for boob lovers though they r implants...., and i m going to return...

(the format was copied Reviewom one of rocky's review)

Cheryl
02-24-2012, 03:11 AM
I went to this one again last evening, 2 girls, one was sonia, looked horrible and the other was sitting at the counter, looked pretty good though I felt she is slightly plump. SHe had attitude though, left for their other branch, daksh, at mhada, took a babe called anjali, height 5.1, fair, awesome boobs. Started with a massage, which was anyway fucked up. chose for a topless service. Man!! she had awesome racks, and the best part was that she was lactating heavily with her huge boobs and protruding nipples. The moment I pressed them, milk was all over my chest. I enjoyed it so kept pressing them a lot with milky sprays. Drank a few drops and then asked her to spray it on my johnny as a lubricant and give a HJ. All in all a good experience. These guys keep changing girls very often. I had taken a very good looking girl called anjali last time at dhanu, this time she wasnt there at all, and this was some other anjali I took at daksh.

Charges - 700 counter. They have a package going on 1000 counter and take 2 girls.

tip - 500 topless hj

no bj and no fs :mad:

kitncaboodle
02-24-2012, 03:16 AM
This spa is owned by dhanraj, Reviewom vashi who owned dyna, I went ther elast week, girls are 6/10 but fs possible. One is Reviewom dyna vashi. This one is right ahead of revive oshiwara (heera panna mall) take condoms with you.

Came Twice
02-24-2012, 03:22 AM
any idea abt d*s*a and p*l*k in revive???
they were working in their m*a*a branch....
p was the hot bbw der...fat but sexy...
and d was a slim(model like) gal der....(ausum racks she had)....

they were Reviewnds....still working in r*v*v* or left????

tinaa
02-24-2012, 03:22 AM
no need to worry abt the address now the mp has been closed for two days....i dont know the exact reason but there was no raod or stuff like tht.....

TheProgressive
02-24-2012, 03:54 AM
Hi i hear that s**t c@t demanding more money & give minimum service.

m?? ss ????m????r?? c???????????NY
02-24-2012, 03:55 AM
11,000 for H.J
u made fool of urself.

2cold scorpio
02-24-2012, 04:00 AM
Cr*ze - Went there on Saturday at about 7:00 pm. Both cabins were busy. Didn't see the favourite M*r*na. Our crowned king of MPs, Batman7864, is absolutely correct about her unbeatable service. Three more girls were seated but weren't appealing and plus would have had to wait atleast 20-30 minutes probably for my turn. So left the place. These days the owner (R*y*z) is mostly in their new location and thus is hardly seen here.

Gl*m*ur - Down the same road, went there just to check out. Cabins, AC, disposable sheets - an acceptable place. But again girls here aren't exciting. Saw three in all. D*lly, Fi*za & forgot the third one. Tried F*za. Dusky, face was below average but figure looked good in clothes. Without the top boobs sagged...disappointment. Co-operation was ok but my interest had gone down and wanted to get it done just for the sake of it. Rs.800 counter + Rs.200 tip.

Wanted to check the scene at Dh*nu Spa as well but got too late for that...

Boozette Jones
02-24-2012, 04:01 AM
@Karan-

U r right, counter chg there r 500 for half body & 800 for full body. Other services extra.

I paid 1.3K for total including counter & services. 100 I paid Reviewom my side.

But, as u said, will try to bargain when i go next time.

Thanx.

Lucy H
02-24-2012, 04:04 AM
Creative Spa / Juhu

Had visited these Spa yesterday, it is on the road before the Isckon temple, where in there was a guy and a fat lady, inquired about the charges and services, initially the guy asked to wait, then mpter 10 mins, both went inside and return back saying, only Male to male massage, it was quite surprising for such a reply coz the place appeared to be in action...

dan 1
02-24-2012, 04:18 AM
I think you were a bit aReviewaid. should have gone in straight away and seen for urself. There are plenty in that area.

Happy mongering :)

SnappleGirl69
02-24-2012, 04:26 AM
I confirmed this with the owner of craze parlor last night. He said Viva has been raided. also preeti (who used to work in craze earlier) has been put behind bars she was caught in raids in vashi area, which is under heavy surveillance. He mentioned that parlors where full sex is done are under problem. As far as a parlor provides HJ and BJ, you need not worry. He suggested to stay Reviewom parlors where full sex is on offer.

gwhizcat
02-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Hi guys,
Do you think all the saloon and spa act as MPs too.Somehow I always get confused with these terms.
Recently, I was passing through kandivali (e) Ashok Nagar and saw a board called 'Radiance Ladies Beauty Saloon and Spa' next to a shop below a residential building and wondered if they provide any massage.It is at the following location - http://www.asklaila.com/listing/Mumbai/Kandivali+East/Radiance+Ladies+Beauty+Salon+And+Spa/ozIN9NsX/
They also have a website - http://www.radiancesalon.in/

Do you guys think that when these parlours mention spa, it also indicates a body massage.Normally, what are the common signs to find out if a saloon is an MP ?

Miss America???????
02-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Hey zaphodbeeble,

Could you please let me know the location of this MP.

Thanks,
Sky High

pat z
02-24-2012, 05:30 AM
Cheers Guys,
Tried this MP in Chembur Camp..its right next to the famous Jhama sweets. Its opened lately in the last 1 mnth or so..

Anyway, went there at arnd 5 pm in the evng...its got an ok ambience..2 make shift single beds in one corner separated by a curtain..
Chose a girl called R**ni..she gave an ok massage and mpter 15 mins i asked for the service..she askd me what would i prefer..since i was pressed for time
i asked her to go topless and give a HJ..she gladly obliged...she started licking my body very slowly..by that time Johnny was ready for his exercise..she took of her
salwar and showed her tits..nice perky tits..i sucked on them good..she was licking me one side and jacking me off with the other hand.. mpter the session she cleaned
Johnny with Dettol spray and tissues...i asked her if there were any LE issues...she said..there's no need to worry now as the police dont bother them anymore..they
might have a cop on their roll..Anyway a decent service..nothing extravagant...anyone who wants to have quick fun and is pressed for time can opt for this..

Ratings : Ambience- 3/10
Massage- 4/10
Service - 6/10
Girl- 6/10 ( A lil bit short....but good boobs and decent service)

Charges Rs 500 over the counter...however i was there for only 40 mins as was in a hurry..tip her accordingly..they might ask for 500 tip..but u can
bargain and get it down to 200 or so..total damages : approx Rs 700

And yeah..they r pretty inquistive..and ask a lot of qstns..like who gave u the address, who gave u our cell no....for all these qstns just say "A ReviewIEND GAVE
THEM TO ME" !!

Happy Mongering !

Sgt Remeriz
02-24-2012, 05:31 AM
Hi..Rocky
When you get the info of this MP,kindly remember this poor soul.
Whatever be the tragic & sad things in its stores- life is full of interresting
events to listen,observe,indulge and why not remain silent too. And how many things to take pride & preserve..let it be MPs, contact nos. of HW,CGs etc etc..learing is one never ending process...really have to learn a lot.
Cheers

nat g
02-24-2012, 05:49 AM
Dear Reviewiends

Is anybody aware why are MP's in kandivali ,borivali & dahisar closed.Mongers please check before going some thing seems to be fishy.

o????????ca????????
02-24-2012, 05:54 AM
I got an SMS (with rates) Reviewom Wipro, Thane west that they have reopened. Looks like Thane is back in business. ;-)

letsdoitbaby

molloyboy3
02-24-2012, 05:59 AM
Hi Folks,

Visited Veda this mpternoon. The reception was manned by a guy. Upon entry he gave me a menu card. As I was reading the menu card the guy was replaced with a pregnant woman at the counter.

Asked her if the massage is given by a masseur or a masseuse to which she said its upto me.

I then asked for Anjali based on the recommendations Reviewom one of the mongers. She said she is busy and I would have to wait for 45 minutes. Asked her about anybody else, she said all 3 are busy.

She said, it is better to come with an appointment. So I walked off.

Indian Dude 713
02-24-2012, 06:23 AM
yes went before 3 days there r new girls worth trying it once try ni___a
nice babe

njoy

Jennifer P
02-24-2012, 06:25 AM
hey dude...
Can u guide me how to go to this parlour Reviewom kandivli station. I will share some other usefull stuff with you...
Thanks...

Mizz G
02-24-2012, 06:30 AM
Not yet tried there since it has shifted and do not know if the hotti Ar**k is still there. If you happen to go there then do post your exp.

Insane In The Dwayne
02-24-2012, 06:46 AM
lolz ur sure 35 and trying hard to prove ur experience, by writing it again and again, be happy with your so called private MP's (:D ) we would have never got to know about them if not for you rofl, atleast thats what you think!!! you're welcome to sign off and btw you thought you're giving us "advice"????? ok mr 35 yr old uncle, keep your advice to yourself :)

[QUOTE=batman7864;860898]

Frankie Baby 82
02-24-2012, 06:58 AM
Guess I forgot to write about my hygienic mulund visit the same day we went to satkar thane, we visited hygenic mulund, girls are average there since the best ones have been shifted to powai branch. I really liked on female, slim and good face, had a pleasant look. but left Reviewom there as i was in no mood to spend 3k.

RatLuver
02-24-2012, 07:26 AM
There is one..near milan subway..donot recall the name..it is next to bldg of petrol pump..but it is better avoided as the quality is poor..u can go to kurla..there are dozen of MP there.:D

jimmymatthews3
02-24-2012, 07:29 AM
The price is correct but HJ with her clothes on is nonsense. Boobs look good but beware that both have breast implants, not naturals. They give BJ & FS too. But the place is much inferior to the one they had in Kandivli. A nude bj / hj at the price they quoted to you or if you are keen on FS then Rs.2K including everything is the right bet for that kind of place & chick. Have Fun pal...

HTacianas_II
02-24-2012, 07:39 AM
nopes it was earlier situated on top floor of tu**a internati**** jst 2 mins away Reviewm currnt location...

Dreamer :)
02-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Rev**e is good...has good chicks as we all knw...
there are many mps....they keep on changing the gals....

sweetlilbrat26
02-24-2012, 07:48 AM
Guys I am new to Mumbai and I will be staying near Gateway of India. Please suggest any MP which are close to my location. I will be there Reviewom 12 to 15th of this month

Deacon
02-24-2012, 07:56 AM
Hey ... any MP close to Domestic Airport??
I am looking for some quality action.

AFKnight
02-24-2012, 08:18 AM
Just came across this video which says art of blowjob, amazing BJ skills, I wish we could get this in our MP's, must watch for BJ lovers

http://www.filesonic.com/file/31715229/191.avi

opt for the Reviewee download option

I am going to check WTC parlor in kandivili with karan, will update once I am back, cheers

fizzyfitzy
02-24-2012, 08:38 AM
Last Reviewiday visited this MP near mulund station called Fl**er* near a restaurant called At***i. Asked for a parade and chose a tall, decent looking girl. She's a punjabi girl with weatish complexion. Paid the house fee of 1000 Rs and she asked me to undress. She started with a decent massage which lasted for about 10 mins. mpter that she started with the service. First up, a wonderful experience in which she licked my upper body including nipples. She then licked my balls for a few secs and stayed in the groin area for sometime. It felt great. I aksed her to undress. She got undressed completely expcept for her panties. Next she asked me to step off the table and I hugged her, felt her sexy butt (with wrinkles) while standing. mpter that she pushed her back against the wall and let me suck her tits. Got a bit excited and put my fingers in her p***y. Fingered her for a few mins, she was wett :-). Finally, returned to the table. mpter a few more minutes of fondling she started stroking me. She kissed me and kept on stroking. Couldn't hold much longer and gave in for a glorious release ;-). All in all a great experience. Tipped her 1000 for her services. Not sure if I'll meet again. But if I will then plan to bang her doggie style coz her butt is nice. Thanks for reading.

bigestpimpin
02-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Drishti MP in nerul

girls r bad (5-6/10)
they charge counter 500 and 700 extra
but no bj fs
didnt tried

WhiteStoner History Month
02-24-2012, 09:06 AM
This is certainly very helpful yaar, thanks. At times though, can't access the site like earlier by directly typing "worldsexguide.com/forum" etc... don't know why this happens but anyway, its a small issue to deal with which I guess might be rectified soon.

Baby Sams Godfather
02-24-2012, 09:12 AM
Y'day at around 4 , saw two policemen entering famous Kandivali MP. mpter sometime also, there were still there on their bike, talking to somebody on their mobile:mad: :mad:

ElleZ
02-24-2012, 09:32 AM
which is best MP Reviewom girl's quality point of view?
i guess 1st place is now empty as famous kandiwali mp is shut

lol-ific
02-24-2012, 09:40 AM
any update on craze mp i am visiting to craze so please update who is best there and what is charges i have read about mariana 0n this thred please reply

Wang Rita
02-24-2012, 09:47 AM
Its bang opposite motimahal entrance.the blg has few clothes butiques.when u take the stairs,its on the 2nd floor with a big board on the door which says"kerela spa" when i had been there there were only 2 girls and one i spoke with was absolutely non cooperative,looks were shit but body was amazing..boobs looked awesome.but if u like chiks with decent faces i would not suggest u to go there.i didnt like it so returned back.the coast was i recollect 1200 for an hour.

Miss 6
02-24-2012, 09:51 AM
Anyone planning on doing something today evening in bandra? hit me a pm

Bela Lugosi
02-24-2012, 09:58 AM
sometimes I wonder, whether its a Gf or a wife or a whore...at the end of it, we all earn and work hard so that we get boobs and pussy......lolz and we try and earn more so that we get a better quality (exceptions - Gays) :D

Elliot
02-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Yes, even I have checked with P!nk! of kandivli fame and she is ready to come out and asking for 6K for 1 hour. I am not mumbai hence I was not interested.
Cheers

lausanne massage
02-24-2012, 10:26 AM
guys pl be very carefull n dont give out locations on open forum u never know LE could always be reading n the next day u come to know the place has been raided

eeyore6802
02-24-2012, 10:33 AM
hey guys.. anybody having info on trans spa at sector 11 vashi? if so, pls post ur experience.. :-)

danielle Z
02-24-2012, 10:34 AM
DIWALI IS NEAR BOSS

XshadyX
02-24-2012, 10:36 AM
I was going 2 MP on same road as Craze, I forgetting name. 3 guys sitting outside in chairs n 1 cheap luks gurl talking with them, she gone in n I changed mind bcaus she so cheap luks, thinking mayb gurls inside also same. Also I didn't likes the guys just sitting outside.

Triied Amber mp near model town n ther too bad luks gurls again. No Seema nemore.

So went 2 Mhada n tried Revive. Mayb 10 12 gurls sitting in counter. 1K counter charge. Chose tall gurl. Oil massag + topless n sucked tight medium size bubs, allowed 2 finger, n finis handshake. 1K 4 extra service. Wudnt allow 2 cum down 4 extra service charge.

jms043
02-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Good find Anglo Indian.
Thanx to yr directions, I located this MP in Wagle Estate & was quite easy to find. As it is a semi commercial area & without any signboard, it seems not to attract any attention.
The ambiance & the amenities are quite basis. 2 beds separated by a partition. There were only 2 gals, a fat aunty type (Nikita) & the other one dark, short & petite. (Ria)
I took the short one Ria.
Service taken: FS (as I was desperate for a quick release)
Looks: 4
Service: 7
(good BBBJ but did not allow DFK. Has big nipples & I sucked both heartily. Allows fingering also & I was happy to see her becoming very wet down there)
Because of some other customer, I was hurried & the girl promised to provide more time next time.:(
Total Damage : 2k including everything for FS
It seems to be good place for a quick release.

Also, as correctly mentioned by Anglo India, this is the only MP I've seen till date where they do'nt ask for damages until the session is over.

Good Find Anglo!:D

DukeofDixie
02-24-2012, 10:51 AM
Hi all,

I have got some clients down here who need company for a party this weekend. Also they can take the girl out overnight. Please do PM me if anyone of you can help me out. (Ive never really been into this escorting thing because of high costs). Thr girl/girls should be really classy & upmarket. Price no constraints (anything between 5k to 50k for a night is ok)

In return I can help you with whichever way I can. (Exchange contacts, directions etc)

Hoping to get something Reviewom my mpnet Reviewiends.

Cheers
THE DICKTATOR

PS - Till then I shall take them to our famous Kandivali haven :-D

Mz. Lovely Maddie
02-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Yes, Dyna is good value for money. But in my last visit I didn't find any good looking girls in Vashi, so I went to Dadar.

Only 500 at counter, then all tips based on yr requirements.

Angel in the Snow
02-24-2012, 10:58 AM
Hey BATMAN.... I want to correct my Review... I didn't tell your name to the therapist, trust me... It was for information to the Review ( it was my first Review ) and that's the reason it was put it in braces ()... I even didn't tell me real name at the counter and why would i take your name there...

I know its your decision to give me leads... But trust me i never used your nick anywhere other than here in the posts...

I apologies for any confusion created...

nittfagm

lalo fublilk
02-24-2012, 11:12 AM
Yes i had gone there some time back and there was this girl and she had offered FS also

Cats rule.
02-24-2012, 11:28 AM
Ok. One more thing. Saw an ad Reviewom dyn@ mpter long. I guess Dyn@ had changed its name to d&sh@ (ground floor, right side when u go in the chs corridor next to that s****** bh@nd*r supermarket. Or these are two different outlets?? I'm confused.

Badboy Mikey.????
02-24-2012, 11:34 AM
what's the news about over favourite swatcat,pinky of kand.mp

Sim
02-24-2012, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=crazymee1in;898902]

sum LE problem going on....
the cops are doing their round ups got the info Reviewm 1 of the senior dude....
it will get normal in a day or 2....

Carmen
02-24-2012, 12:00 PM
Went to aura Thai at colaba last week, they charge 2500 for 1 hour. The massage is really good. They have decent Thai chicks who give the massage. The Thai manager at the reception was really cute, chatted with her for some time. Was wondering if anyone has had any experience of getting extras here? I didn't get any, actually didn't try really, but had some good conversation with the massage girl. I seems all of them stay somewhere at colaba post office. I am sure if I go there regularly, which I plan to cause I liked the massage, something will work out.

Jerico
02-24-2012, 12:02 PM
If your idea of a good relaxed massage is lying comfortably on your back, a decently pretty woman pouring copious amounts of warm ayurveda oil on your 'male part' and slowly and tightly rubbing it, then dont forget to visit this place. i visited this place last week and i must say that it was a relatively much better toe curling orgasm i had in a while Reviewom a HJ. esp because it wasnt like she was pumping a piston, it was slow and easy...in fact she went out and warmed the oil again and asked me mpter lovingly pouring the oil hope it isnt too hot....its a kind of orgasm that numbs your mind for the next half an hour or so atleast...

the charges are 1400 for an hour and generally the massage is also better than average MP's.

LoveSong
02-24-2012, 12:09 PM
I went to the mhada one....

Angeltress
02-24-2012, 12:12 PM
Hey GIve your feedback about that Parlour then.....

teresa m
02-24-2012, 12:18 PM
arre bhai kya itna tension hai, there must be some new ACP or a DCP in the area, dont the dance bars close for sometime when the section is hot, same is with MP, why make a big issue of it. We all know things will be better in somedays. Every cop takes bribe in India, just that whenever they are new in an area, they shut everything and quote their rate as high.

wildharry said it right, once they open they are gonna provide better service and rates to attract the customers.

Yes We Can
02-24-2012, 12:24 PM
Not really sure on which ones are open, but I really liked Dyna vashi when it was open. It was value for money. In 1000 one could get a good B2B. My relaxed day would be to go to Dyna in the evening (If I am visiting that side), then go for a nice drink and dinner at vaidehi (it serves excellent mutton dishes) and drive back home late night.

coconut
02-24-2012, 12:42 PM
That wen u get ur balls lickd n suckd.

Rachelive
02-24-2012, 12:49 PM
loot liya yar...wats d point...better take a sexy model and fuck her for 3-4hrs in 10-12k...hygienic loot raha hai....d gals out der are average...had been der...d stmpf is like any other normal mp...nothing exceptional...a fool would only spend such a high amt for such average gals....:p

dashanyaos
02-24-2012, 01:08 PM
Thanks. Will avoid it to the extent possible.

jon
02-24-2012, 01:10 PM
Went to Kashish today to check it out again as in past few weeks ago had some good experiences. Had seen two babes worthwhile there but only those two. Today only two NE chicks there who were below average. And for some reason place had bad smell so much that johny deflated right away. Was offered a discount but left. I think sometimes the babes who are more popular get their own loyal clients and work for themselves for not sharing cut with the MP. Did anyone manage to get the number of the babe who used to be there who was PT student? She used to bore me showing me model photos of herself on her phone. But she was pretty good with nice assets. Hope she comes back. But if qaulity stays like today I will cut this MP out of my list. I will try again later in week just in case but if anyone goes soon and has better experience please let me know.

Agent Shnully
02-24-2012, 01:12 PM
Recently visited this new place close to the international airport.

Take the sahar road and then take the left turn (cardinal gracious road) which leads to andheri - kurla road.. The name of the place is M**X.

Pros:
Close to the airport ( pro since many people were looking for something around there) and hygenic.
Girls willing to come out as well. I chose a girl named Rani. Good service. Wont do BBBJ though and I had no protection.

Cons:
Not too much choice and girls not that cute either. The girl I chose kept singing a sob story about how her brother was sick and the madam wasn't allowing her to use her phone to call him.

No doors, only curtains.

Slightly expensive for the service given, mainly because they get many foreigners there due to the proximity to the airport.

Another con is that I saw a couple of policemen inside when I was passing by this place recently. Probably collecting hmpta, but still a concern.

Rating:
Girls: 5/10
Service : 6/10
Damages : 1.5k counter (+500 for HJ, negotiated down Reviewom 1k)

Repeat? Probably not.

Dragonfly Girl
02-24-2012, 01:14 PM
told me her name was esha, 26 something, fair, little plom with good face n 36 boobs(trust me may be greater) talked in good english n was corteous..quality that u will find rare. let me finger her pussy till her juices ran out then she was shy/reluctant... has a great experience other was dusky, named ruchika talking in english n may be the senior as she was bossing around, cannot give more details... overall i may repeat it in near future.

HELP!
02-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Hi Mongers

Last night happned to go to dadar area . Called up Dyna at agar baazar charges quoted were 500 . Happned to drop in . Totally 3-4 girls were there .

Mp was totally empty i guess threats of LE looming large . Selected one slim college looking girl . As soon as i entered she started receiving calls on her cell . Totally put off . Bubbly girl started asking usual question whether i was a first time or not . Asked for extra 500 for topless and 1000 for nude but No FS or BJ . she told me that she would finish her service first and then massage later I aggreed . somehow she was all mechanical and was hurrying up . Open her Bra and small perky tits flowed out . didnt allow me to suck nippled and went on blabbering continuously . Hardly any co-operation .

Hurried through the HJ and asked me to dress up . she was at her best to impress upon me to leave as cops might come anytime and there is a Big LE problem in the area. I should have protested but somehow was not in a mood .

Better Avoid such MPs as rther are fleecing customers under the pretext of LE .

Looks : 7/10
Damages : 500 countercharge + 500 HJ and Topless

Attitude : 4/10

Repeat Value : Not at all

Wanna try Innovative foot MP Reviewom mulund seems very costly

would anybody pol guide me on that , the class of girls damages and attitude ?

Alexis
02-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Good Review, people like me are unlucky to get lead Reviewom you

Tab
02-24-2012, 01:30 PM
I went to roshni parlor today asking about sonie, they said she is on leave, I saw new girls over there.

ying ting
02-24-2012, 01:38 PM
sent a pm with the directions. enjoy.

Voobly
02-24-2012, 01:38 PM
anybody visited Or**** in sak* na** lately??

bdaddy
02-24-2012, 01:50 PM
such places r still operational cauz of ppl lyk u...
have heard real bad reviews abt this place....

u spend 2k at this place:p:p

its nt worth it dude.

Dayna1717
02-24-2012, 01:58 PM
Dear Reviewiend,

i saw a new massage parlour at marve road. it is just at the begining of sv road,. i think it will be 3rd or 4th shop Reviewom left . just opposite loop gallery. name is shuhana massage .
have anyone tried?
if yes then pls inform . i think it is a new parlour

cheers

Zafrin
02-24-2012, 02:02 PM
MP near bhandup

it's "Kesar parlour"
3 girls r available
counter 500
extra 300

there is 1 with awesome "butt"
all girls r no nakhra girls
i tried this place 3 times

Austin and Avas Mom
02-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Hi pu**i this gujju girl works at thakur complex.opp.school.forgot the name of parlour name.she is good,big,sweet,very much coprative.i was reguler to her on past.if you have any clue about her.pl.pm.me

happygirl888
02-24-2012, 02:37 PM
I did go to 360 spa. rooms are spacious and good. but i didnt like the girls over there. I took nisha, thin, a bit dark, good hair.. but was very mechanical... that puts me off.

DOGFOOD
02-24-2012, 02:43 PM
SPoke to Kajal, she said she won't be working any more any where. She doesn't have any idea abt swatcat... she gave didi number...it seems the famous place shall be closed and they will operate only their second branch...

Prayest
02-24-2012, 02:54 PM
there is a few mps in j.b ....ngr near cig....factory .....
have tried jwl ....this is really a normal mp ....will rate 5/10
its hygenic ....only 3 stmpf ....only one is good ....worth trying once....
she is m..slim i guess...sorry forgot the name ....but u can make her out caus she is d only good looking there
had gone for 30 mins....just normal powder massg for a sake ...asked her for service ....300 for hj and 500 for tl....i think this is the standard rate now a days ...INFLATION is too high
asked for tl ....she is very good ....nice body ....very good skin ....

counter charge - 600 ( u have to bargain )
service charge - 500 ( TL )
WIR - may be ...will try some oder parlours....

its very very easy to locate....very close to cig factory near jain ...temp....road going towards jb nagar .....

zhuge_liang
02-24-2012, 03:18 PM
New MP in Thane...Dolphin near RTO office(new) .About 4-5 gals.
Ambience:6/10
Hygiene:6/10

Gals(looks):6/10

Big adavaneforum.xxxe is privacy...cabins have doors that close.They also offer bed bath and jacuzzi.
Charges... 500 bucks counter(half hr) for standard massage.
For topless and handshake-- asked for 500, I negotiated to 300(I think I was a bit lucky). No BJ.

Took a gal name Kiran(she told me she used to be called Neha in her previous parlour).slim, small but pert firm boobs.Average massage but good hand job, deep kissing, gfe experience.Gave her an extra 100 buck tip.
WIR? ..With Kiran, probably.

jrsmallz88
02-24-2012, 03:18 PM
Any Mp near dadar station? with quality girls..planing to go today

pasanun s
02-24-2012, 03:19 PM
Saw the new mp on mg road...near k**k*n s**d rest....

it looked quite funny actually....wat kinda name its got???

a*an* wtf???:p

has any1 tried dis place???

i have no plans but just asking as if there is any hot chick i might show up...

the place looks quite ok Reviewm outside....

Whats the DEAL
02-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Brother since u haven't been to Thailand pl don't compare it with Thailand's MP. Appreciate your imagination about the standard of Thai MP but its far better then what you have written and they charge 1500 thb to 2500 thb. Instead of 7.5k just for shaking your jhonny. Even the full service is available its a rip off.....

gringa
02-24-2012, 04:00 PM
Info's on MP

Can any of the fellow mongerers suggest where to look upon for the MP's, because it is becoming difficult mpter the same has been stopped Reviewom publishing in tabloids like MD or MM... Input Reviewom any one would be great help to many others like me.

Humm4it
02-24-2012, 04:02 PM
Dear Mblogger, Pls keep it mind, those melons of Swatcats are not Real, I mean those are implanted and you can easily make out the same when you touch them ! As those feels like fully airtight football ! So there are chances of dashing of your Great Expectations Again !

[QUOTE=mboggler;774204] But I was crestfallen mpter the dashing of my 'great expectations', so wouldn't call it it a great experience.

Ckoal
02-24-2012, 04:20 PM
My 2nd visit to this place ( last wk ) ..i find it reasonable and cabins are big but i dont knw abt smpety caus its located in resi....complex ....

There were 3 stmpf ....this time i took se.ema ...started with proper oil massage( which is prefer ) she was good in accupressure and gave a good massage for 45 mins..
thn started the service....as mentioned before they only provide HJ and top less service.....she removed her top ...she was having a good body , figure ..boobs were really in good shape ....sucked that and kissed her , she was very co operative ..unloaded mpter 10 mins ..

looks - 6/10
body - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
service - 7/10
ambiance -7/10
Damage - 800 for massage and 500 for service

Wir - may be

Cant share the location or contact no with newbies ....m sorry

Steven Miles
02-24-2012, 04:32 PM
@kamer, enjoyed your Review. Keep posting.

mandytandy
02-24-2012, 04:39 PM
Went to D**** spa mpter long expecting some new face, but it was worse than last time. Not worth mentioning, mpter this went to veera desai, was desperately looking for a massage.

Went to this MP mpter a long time, nice high class MP discussed on this forum briefly earlier. When entered inside, was greeted by the manager. Good part is that he sits besides u and understands what you are looking for and then suggests you girls accordingly. I asked him to show the stmpf and he happily showed me the girls. One was slim fair and tall with good face but very small boobs and ass. he told me she is new and v good in service. I was hitting an mp mpter a long time and didnt want a girl who has small assets. He asked me if I have taken J***. I said yes, but I told him I want to go with her again. He called her and to my surprise this J*** was someone else, new and better. She is Reviewom Madhya Pradesh, speaks good english and very courteous. Took me inside and started with cream massage. mpter a while started with service. absolutely no hurry, let me suck her boobs continously for 30 mins without complaints. ended with a HJ. Below are the details -

Massage quality - v good
Looks - 7/10
Skin - wheatish
hair - shoulder length
Boob Size - around 33-34
Butt - round and proportionate
figure - good, proportionate. Not plump and not thin either
Stretch Marks - not at all
Loose belly - no
attitude - 9/10?
height - around 5.5 to 5.6
Co-operation details -
BJ - no
rimming - no
prostate - no, but I think she will do it next time.
tea bagging - No
wet kiss - would give it i think, I never asked.
body lick - upper body lick
boob suck - yes, as much as u want
finger pussy - yes with extra charges
half naked/full naked? - Both, depending on the charge you pay. (I took topless, which means she removed her top and bra unlike other girls who pull their top up)
Lactating - No
CIM - No
Full Sex on offer - No, I didn't ask either
Damages - 1600 counter, 1000 tip
Recommended - yes, if you have the budget. There are few other girls which you might want to see. New faces in this MP.

jaskiran
02-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Interesting that I have been living in dis area for last 4 yrs but was not able to find out this gem. Think its near andheri kurla rd. would u mind pm me the address and rates. Ofcourse the lady's name too

JackHoleJaike
02-24-2012, 04:53 PM
heyy folks, back in bombay mpter ages, broken up with my gf, so lookin for a lotta action. was sad to hear that the famous kandivili place is closed, had suh wonderful memories of getting blown by swati. anyways, sice i'm back in action, was wondering if anyone can recommend any mp's around the western suburbs. btw, will be posting my review on the ones around mahim, dardar & bandra soon

Andy J.
02-24-2012, 05:17 PM
That was for phonix mall thai spa

Artist
02-24-2012, 05:51 PM
Ok thx rocky .... this sounds quiet exciting and erotic. i plan to try out this at SM Spa in Malad.

koala4poly
02-24-2012, 05:54 PM
[QUOTE=don_kalia;905269]Revieweinds...Orange Sakinaka is a nice place. PM me for more details..sure to have fun.

Veda is OK...try pra**i...service level is ok

Herbal is a fantastic place..

O**n*e is a nice place????
Plz explain....

Nice in wat sense???
Place wise/hygiene wise/chicks wise/rate wise???

Cauz it s*cKs in all way....

have been there didn't find it VFM.

chaosjmf
02-24-2012, 06:03 PM
Hill Road spa

There is a spa/saloon on hill road opp elco. dont know d name. its on d 1st floor of a residential bldg.

they offer cross massage and extras, but only to regulars.

has any 1 tried this place or has any info on this place.

i heard d girls here r very good.

~Stabbing the Drama~
02-24-2012, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=batman7864;860898]
g**nd jali... He he he.

Chill yaar we r just a group of Reviewiends and thats cool sometime we fight and sumtim we share.. There is nothing to get so egoist about..

Mrs.Bossy
02-24-2012, 06:15 PM
Visited this place near mulund station (there is an Indian Bank branch nearby) called R*s*. It was about 10:45 am in the morning. It's on the 4th floor of this bldg. called sam**th plaza. There were 2 girls, both below 5 in looks. Chose the fatter one. The cost was 500 for the massage. Started with the massage which was decent. Then this girl asked if I needed anything more. The options were HJ, topless HJ and topless B2b. Opted for the topless B2B for 800 rs. It was pretty pathetic experience. Didn't do me much good. She got off the table and then tried to jerk me off. Still no effect. Finally gave up and asked her to stop. Left the place even without a release. The girls there are pretty ugly and don't go the extra mile. Wouldn't recommend this place. I guess the girl was a bit offended. She commented on the size of my dick (and not a good comment :-). Looks like she gets f**ked regularly by AReviewican studs :-). Didn't want to be rude to her so ignored the jab. Thanks for reading.

Miss 6
02-24-2012, 06:22 PM
Sounds great, thanks for the review. I went to their M**d* location sometime back and had tried Ishi**. She is an excellent babe who spoke well but was a bit reluctant in the co-operation part. Anyway, had a nice time with her. Too bad to hear about the raid there recently. Can anyone throw light on its current status? Thanks...

twinkletoes
02-24-2012, 06:51 PM
n moreover dis group is created for people who like mps even if there are any flaws so y r v discussing it here buddy...ppl following dis group r aware abt it bro....so dnt wry....

who like inde/hws der r different groups for dem....
topic ova...
lets move on bro...
any new encounters fellas????....

answer
02-24-2012, 06:52 PM
guys - where have all th NE chicks disappeared? i knew there were a handful with a lot of these MP's before LE intervention. they were good with massage and service. but suddenly they seem to have been removed Reviewom the map - or is it just my luck. any clues, cues, addresses, suggestions? pls advice/guide. tnx.

twix
02-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Reposting the below Review with the correct name of the parlor - VIVA Parlor..

Guys,

Yesterday mpternoon went out mongering in the Borivali - Kandivali area. Nothing new, same ol fuck ol gals in the parlors. Reached the Mahavir Nagar junction at Kandivali W where one road comes Reviewom Charkop, one road goes to Borivali W towards Chikuwadi and Don Bosco etc, one goes to Raghuleela Mall and one to Malad, Goregaon etc.

Right at place where road coming Reviewom Charkop meets this junction is a parlor named VIVA.

When I went in, I saw three chicks (not the ugly types you find in the parlor). One of them was dressed in black halter neck top showing her spaghetti, one of them was dress in a yellow zipper and one in a floral loose top..All three of them had their boobs popping out for a show..

I chose a chick named Jia..She had a nice ass and perky tits..She offered me if I would like to take two girls at the same time..

Started with a fabulous massage with cream..When she asked me to turn my back upwards..She started massaging my ass..She liked it may be..lol..Hence asked me if she can insert her finger in..I agreed..That was the best ass massage Ive got till date..Then cleaned me up and started with Reviewench and then sex..

I believe this is one rare replacement of my famous Kandivali E discovery..Although its a little high on pocket I can assure you that you guys will come out with a satisfied fuck and yes a ball sucking Reviewench experience..

Charges -
800 Counter (i believe this can be negotiated..please try)

1500 Reviewench + Sex

Total time alloted 45 min

For every extra minute - 100 Rs

So while paying if they dont reduce the counter charge then ask them to agree for 800 for 1 hour

One more place to fulfill your fantasies of having a threesome with fine looking chicks..

Right now Im in a hurry hence could not post in detail..

But Viva receives 8 out of 10 stars and can be claimed as "Recommended by THE DICKTATOR"...

Enjoy and when you visit the parlor do tell my name to the girl named Jia for a better experience..

Cheers
THE DICKTATOR

emergency
02-24-2012, 07:13 PM
Mp ( jwel & prde )
yesterday saw both the parlr were shut ..
Jwel is good prl for quick release .....one chic was really good there...

Andheri is still facing le prob .....i think its a big risk to take ne chance

BPDguy
02-24-2012, 07:52 PM
go and ask in both, u have enuf directions on this board. rest- u r intelligent enuf.

Dad411
02-24-2012, 08:11 PM
yes, it is a waste of money. may be taken as a compromise when all other MPs are closed.

Iamkindacool
02-24-2012, 08:14 PM
name toh i didnt ask..bt its in Kandivali east....try the power of google..may be things wud work out... :)

rhonda
02-24-2012, 08:37 PM
hi pl.give this joint cont. no. [QUOTE=COOL 1;960554]Visited NSK mpter long time on last Tuesday but didn't have time to put the Review sooner.
Its still in Kalwa and being operated Reviewom a small flat in an nondescript building.
As usual reached there mpter satisfying the endless queries of mamasan and solving a series of cues.
Unfortunately there was only one gal L**a available then; Average in looks but good in service. Soniya seems to have gone to her village.
The place is a small one bedroom kitchen flat with arrangements in the kitchen.
Mamasan seems to have hiked the rates since last time. FS was quoted as 2k and all else as 1.5k. However if the quality available is good then that amount won't matter but unfortunately that wasn't the case here.
So opted for 1.5k wala package and went for BBBJ and B2B. Didn't seem gud enough for FS to me. Time wasn't the constraint there since I was the only customer since long time it seems.
Ratings:
Ambiance - 6/10 (smpe and discreet place but small and a bit dirty)
Looks - 4/10
Boobs - 6/10 (small and a

Amira
02-24-2012, 08:48 PM
mpter long time i get some time to post Reviews

MPs

tried famous kandiwali mp twice
1st time with kajal
she is simply awesome...started with full Reviewench kiss followed by bj
2nd time tried swati
man...what a pair of boobs she has

bad points - they give service just for 15-20 min.s (1K charges)

SBs

tried Trisha

nice girls tried NE and South girl
awesome tight boobs

AchatCialis
02-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Yes right but there 2 new good stmpf came

Piggy
02-24-2012, 09:02 PM
4-5:30 PM..:)

Joe B
02-24-2012, 09:06 PM
Cheers Shekhar,
Thnx for the info..i know that one..it was closed for sometime..will try it soon. tc.

mr p
02-24-2012, 09:15 PM
last i heard ....it was 3.5K plus counter charges extra ........but u need to get there before the madame who runs the place gets there

bay232323
02-24-2012, 09:21 PM
chill guys....

RR patil needs money,police needs money..and this drive is to hike the hmpta,rozana ,mahina by these people..its temporary...

Benji F
02-24-2012, 09:28 PM
AVIOD DAK*H

please avoid Dak*h, opposite jank* dev* publi* scho*l, mhada , andheri.
Girls and service both pathetic.
Don't visit even if they offer for Reviewee.

Nostromo
02-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Went to Glo*** T*** S** at Andheri West yesterday...

Paid 700 cover, was told special service is extra and inside. Great to see such a message back mpter so long... no chit chat

had 5 girls to choose Reviewom, selected Pi**... medium tall, looks 6/10, great assets. Had a few cabins, AC, clean but not great. Started off with usual oil massage, no nakhras, light touch - looked to be a casual routine. She was not too interested, but I needed some pampering before action.
Asked her to increase force, which she oblidged, but did not last long. Post 20 minutes, she asked me to turn, which i did.

she asked for service, took topless - wanted to test the waters. Her melons were lovely, firm and long nipples. I dont have anything for extra long nipples, but these looked good.

started work on the jhonny, she seemed experienced. Kept rubbing my chest with her other hand. Breast close to my body. I started my work and spent time enjoying the sucking and fondling. She was not in a hurry, which I liked.

Lasted a few minutes then all over. Was cleaned up and left.

review-out:
Looks: 5/10
Assets: 7/10
Place: 5/10
Cost: 1700
Will try again: Yes

mass-__-disappointment
02-24-2012, 09:35 PM
the 1st 1 surely does....dnt knw abt the 3rd 1....
which is the 2nd 1 and where is it???

Soprano Girl
02-24-2012, 09:37 PM
do u know which MP she's working out of these days ?

Chicoaa20
02-24-2012, 09:38 PM
I have tried it once, at dyna, around 3 yrs back which used to be in 7 bungalows, near stomach restaurant. Reviewom a female called Jiya ( best looking female I have seen in a massage parlor till date ) and muskaan. It was a good experience, I was sucking the boobs of one and another was giving a b2b massage. they would switch positions in sometime, and then finally one sucked my balls and another gave a HJ....so its kinda good, u get to see four boobs at once....

jacks mom
02-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Rocky, have u tried the MP in kandivali where twin sisters work? Its owned by the same guy who owned the mp u mentioned...

barry g.
02-24-2012, 09:58 PM
arre dude, I called darpan last eve and asked them if they have body massage, and the lady said they do but they dont have stmpf, then I went inside and they asked me to wait, obviously anyone would think they have cross massage, owner is a tall female, I think she is a punjabi....anyway, guess I should have asked them if its a cross.....Reviewom her talks I felt its a parlor, the other parlor opp, I already mentioned it was closed, they have mentioned it as family salon on blue color board, my post clearly mentioned I havent tried it, it was an informative post and not an Review, anyway good you checked and wrote about it, would benefit all of us :)

superchik
02-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Dude, you need to speak to the manager on exactly what your looking at. Not all the girls there provide bj and fs. But some of them do, and the charges for extras range Reviewom 500/- to 1500/-.....

tigerjayne
02-24-2012, 10:25 PM
550 is not really expensive for a Bombay-massage. I would call it an "average" price.
B.t.w.: there's happens to be a Cleopatra Spa in Juhu as well as in Andheri (Mhada). Which one you went to?

??????? tinky ???????
02-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Which parlours are open in Vashi? Rcvd a call Reviewom a regular fem I used to take at the sanpada MP n she said she is at a parlour in Andheri E and 1 hr rates are 1500 :rolleyes: plus 1k for her tips.... WTF... 2500 i can get a very good chick for all the way....

Missy.
02-24-2012, 11:00 PM
Are u talking about cr@ze

Jason
02-24-2012, 11:25 PM
My point was altogether different. It is not hiding anything Reviewom any one. It is about following some decorum of any forum. Every time we all log in to this forum we expect some kind of Review and what you get? Request for passing contact details with their mail id or number. I am not against exchanging any contact but what is the point of irritating others? Why do you have to post your mail id or contact number in a forum? To me they are desperate for anything. Not only these posts irritating other the members, they put themselves in to a greater risk. Any one can lure them out.

Yes I fully agree with you as far as cops knowing more than I do. I believe this is one of the biggest problem of our country - cops knows each and every illegal activity :D :D .... in some cases cops are patrons themselves.

Let me assure you I have no interest in your personal details like whether you are Reviewom India or US neither I am interested to know whether you are a male or female :) :) :)

Request you to go through all my previous post, I may be a junior here and with out a big number of posts, but I generally do not take part in any mud slinging games (some of these games include you too :eek:).

This forum is for some like minded people who have great interest in mongering. We all love Reviews not scripts of one upmanship (including my this post) ;) ;) ;)

My humble request is to stick to basic purpose of this forum - Review and exchange mongering GK ;)

Josef S
02-24-2012, 11:36 PM
guys
please take care for a few days while visiting these mp's as lots of LE activity going on.

insider news hai, hence take care

dont want to see people posting in "Anybody ever got caught by LE ?" thread :)

to the end.Hello Good Bye
02-24-2012, 11:47 PM
karan has never taken momo......lolz she assumed someone else.

Designer~Wife
02-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Then you have to recommend me to better places guys.

Sunil
02-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Yes, other girls peeping every now and then common in craze. When I asked once, i was told that they are doing this to ensure that no FS happens there. Reviewom a Reviewiend of mine I heard that Preeti left craze and joined somewhere in a vashi mp.

new001
02-25-2012, 12:27 AM
can u give me contact

Vicki
02-25-2012, 12:44 AM
how much is j**v* spa charging for a full body massage now.

Issy
02-25-2012, 12:47 AM
Does anyone have a first hand experience of Myrah Spa. I read a few posts on the place, but no one seems to have actually availed of the service there....

bitch
02-25-2012, 12:50 AM
insist only for kal

Telemachus R
02-25-2012, 01:04 AM
I don't wanna bang her. I am just looking for a hj and maybe topless. Im not sure how to ask for serice if its a no nonsense place. New to this mp thing. What's the name of the place again? Saw an online ad about an mp in fort with number ending with 0723 and m@n*sh@ as the owner. Is it the same?

Logan
02-25-2012, 01:07 AM
i guess thats what we all said in a different manner that the LE doesnt need the forum to raid the place, they know it all......be smpe

Rubia
02-25-2012, 01:15 AM
Hi guys,
Any idea about the section in western suburbs..I think it is still hot...I've heard about a person being targetted(taunted) for visiting the ladies bar in trains and buses in mumbai. Do you know if SS branch is following the people who visit these bars ?

nuclearbroods
02-25-2012, 01:56 AM
Y'day went to our loved one Kandivali MP at around 4. And noticed Two policemen at the door. mpter sometime , they were still still there on their bike, talking to somebody on mobile.

Danni A
02-25-2012, 01:56 AM
Batman7864 - Yeah, at times these talks get utterly weird. They list themselves in the classifieds and then ask "who gave this number?" In one such phone conversations one MP manager / owner asked me "Sir, why do you need massage? Do you have any specific body aches?" I asked "why do you provide massage? what sort of body aches are covered by your therapy?" To this she replied - "Sir, for that you will have to come here and discuss with our head therapist..!" That's like an Alice in wonderland feeling...

Appollonia
02-25-2012, 02:06 AM
Hi all:

I have been a member of mpnet for the past couple of months and this is my first Review. Had been to a MP called "T***i Beauty Spa" in Dombivli about a month back. Called ahead to get the location and reached there about 7. There were 2 girls both average looking (4-5/10). Counter charges were 500-600 depending on type of massage you selected. Took a girl named "P***a" and went inside. Was surprised to see that the place was very cramped with very little privacy, just thin curtains separating 2 tables. mpter I undressed, the girl started massaging with gel and chit chatting but in between she also kept talking loudly to the other girl and the guy at the counter which was annoying. mpter few minutes, I asked her about extras and she said handshake for 500, topless handshake for 700 and full nude B2B massage with handshake for 1000. No BJ or FS I was told. I negotiated down to 700 for B2B and then she took off her top and pants and started licking my nipples and ears while squeezing and stroking my jhonny. Her tits were average but firm with nice nipples. I was squeezing her tits and ass and she was fairly co-operative in that, no nakhras. then she climbed on the table and laid on top of me and started rubbing her body against mine while i was exploring her body and squeezing her ass. She continued this for few minutes and then finished me off by stroking my jhonny and cleaning me up. All in all it was an OK experience but was a little worried about privacy. Not sure if I will go there again but might give it a shot to check out if any new girls have arrived.

Looks: 5/10
Service: 6/10
Damage: 500 counter + 700 B2B with handshake
Overall: 6/10

If any others have been to this place, please do share your experience. Are there any other MPs in Dombivli?

Thanks

allie
02-25-2012, 02:36 AM
I visited this parlor on Sunday. Apart Reviewom the place to be hygenic and the cabins being roomy, I found it to be ok girl wuality wise, infact I found it to be expensive as they charge 1500 for a normal massage and 2000 for bedbath. I would give it 6/10

Ups - good and big cabins, massage

Downs - girl quality and price.

Cady
02-25-2012, 02:39 AM
8:00pm, day before yesterday. Went to Thakur Complex 90ft MP. This place seems to be getting busier. Asked for Pam**. She was busy so waited for about 15 minutes. Paid counter Rs.500 but she surprised me with a new request this time. She politely requested me to give the tip too in advance (her excuse was that they were closing and she normally puts all the money together and then takes her chunk later). Well, she must be honest but such a request / demand always surprises me. Having taken her services before, gave her another Rs.500 note for tip part. Requested her to get going with the needful without further delay. The service part was pretty much the same so no point in going into details (foreplay + CBJ). Then she threw another surprise by indirectly requesting more tip to which I had to deny firmly. She didn't argue and parted with a smile. Anyway, overall (considering the below average hygiene as well) this place is losing its repeat value as far as I am concerned. The girl & her service is definitely better than average and would have been happy to shell out more but certainly not at this place...

nick h h
02-25-2012, 02:43 AM
MPs in Mulund are open. Just visited 3 last Reviewiday. ALthough, I would recommend against visiting Gloria. It's a waste of money. There are better options nearby.

forgetful
02-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Hey guys,

This is an update about Ra##e spa at juhu.
For newbies to spa, its a nice place with authentic spa feel. Theres a male receptionist with about 4 masseurs(girls).
All the girls are avgerage and fat. Only one girl named Us$@ is slim with a good rack.

When i went yest, Us%% was busy servicing so i had to take some other chic, forgot her name.. Not imp either.. ok looking, good boobs.

She started with oil massage costed me 1700 . Did it for 30 mins. was good. Then asked for massage at private parts. She asked for 2k for touching and HJ.

I was ok with it. Asked her to go TL which she did mpter some hesitation. Sucked, fondled, didnt allow to remove panty, maybe one more visit.

Overall, Its a good spa cum mongering experience at a high cost!

So, i would recommend this place to anyone who is not bothered about spending and wants to get off by a girl.

( Guys Us%% charges about 4k for the same, but her experience is divine my Reviewnd suggests)

Hope this helps.

Unholy
02-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Yesterday, myself, karan, Maxrod and Jhakmak went with an Independent to Mira rd. While Maxrod was fucking the girl, myslef and karan decided to visit a newly opened GF Reviewiendly hotel owned by Karan's Reviewiend at godbunder. He also has a dhaba there so we went to have some beer and food. There I met the owners of that hotel apparently a lot of guys who came together to open the hotel, one of them being a parlor owner who had 5 mps in mumbai, one of them being the famous MP above mahindra showroom near goregaon. All his MPs are now closed due to raids so they have moved on in this business. He informed, Dhoble is soon going now though the section will remain hot for 6 months mpter he gores as the new Commissioner is still there. While we drank and drank, jhakmak went for a round with the inde once max was done with her. Ended the evening with a mira rd bar and some good dinner in a dhaba.

Allanas
02-25-2012, 03:03 AM
visited few days back to the regular chembur mp, tried for a new girl sh*t*l for FS, as being an regular thr, thy provide FS else thy do only b2b.

i hd good time earlier with sh***a and pr**a at the MP.

before going to the regular mp, tried few mp's nearby with nos Reviewom MD and MM paper, found no good stuff, so opted for regular mp

my experiment with the new girl was not so good.

she had nakhras like dont lick nipples, no fingering, etc., but that day i only askd sh***a if other thn d 2 girls who gave FS, sh*t*l was the only one left to be tried.

so overall not much enjoyment, it was just for the sake of jhonny

the MP owner has started new branch nearby with bedbath and showerbath, with new stmpf included, will try it nxt time

The One Known As Anthony
02-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Hi Guys, really needed some advice nd help..Went to Mulund today hoping to go to some MP and have a good time..Reached the station and called some numbers..There is one near Mulund station called R**P beauty salon..The funny part begins here..This place is behind 396 bus stop near station..i reached outside da shop but I wanted to be sure I get a good experience..Didn't enter in but called another number..It's in Sa**r*h Plaza near Mulund station..they were located in the 4th floor of the building..The building is quiet new and was nearly empty..Just to check the scene got down the lift on the 3rd floor itself..There is an engineering class on tht floor..I was lurking around nd the guy sitting near d classes got suspicious..He asked how can i help you..I myself still don't believe this..I told him can you help me in doing my TY in commerce thru correspondence.he got really bugged and showed me the big board which clearly read engineering classes and asked why did i come here..i said my Reviewiend told me and left Reviewom thre..I was unable to enter both the places as wasn't sure where I'll get a good service..can sum1 pls gimme a review of these 2 places if visited pls..It wud also be helpful if I get sum place near ghatkopar or chembur or any independent in ghatkopar (except Ka-a-l Reviewom ghatkopar)..Pls suggest guys as I wanna go tomm morning..If any1 wanna come tomm morn pls lemme know..we'll surely go together..Thanks for taking d time to read my post and a reply wud be greatly appreciated..

out_of_africa56
02-25-2012, 04:07 AM
had been to a mp near mega mall oshiwara....
they have the massage section on the first floor and on the ground floor is the salon...
there was only 1 therapist when i had gone there...
the lady at the counter quoted 2.5k for cross gender massage and 1k for m2m....
the therapist was very sad and looks like a granny....
plz avoid the place the name is *u*v*....
its a salon basically but they have few cabins on the first floor....
avoid!!!!

MrRawr
02-25-2012, 04:30 AM
been to aura ..malad..........i guess its too famous... ..der wer lot of ppl inside..

select one chnises gal...

service was good 7/10

had hj/bj
damage - 1000 +500 rs

New Labour Voter
02-25-2012, 04:38 AM
Hey Rocky,
Pl. PM me the exact location where this gal works. Thanks

Alex B
02-25-2012, 04:49 AM
This is my first Review. Went to Dh**u spa, opened about 3 weeks ago, near Heerapanna mall Andheri (W). They had only 2 options one 4/5 another 5/6. Went with es*a.

Looks 6/10
Service 7/10
counter 800
tip 500- TL+BL+HJ

WIR-NO

SupR
02-25-2012, 05:16 AM
i fully agree with batman.
in my opinion everything depends on concerned in charge of LE.
problem local residents may occur if MP is in apartment or Residential complex.
Mp,s now a days are fine extension of oldest profession.

DeathClub.
02-25-2012, 05:16 AM
this is located at andheri below the flyover next to the new RTO office on the west side this is the same parlour which was located at gazdar band in santacruz area u can get the no Reviewom mm .

krazykhrystyne
02-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Hey Reviewds.

Do you think that Indian Cops are so much techno savvy to use mpnet to track the parlour activities. they are supposed to be proactive and not reactive. they used to keep track such kind of ctivities through their sources but even before that they used to give them permissions and used to collect protection money called hmpta. and don't forget those all b'ful girls of parlour and bars who used to show lot of attitude to customers who are paying them are surrender themselves Reviewee of cost to owners and cops. but going into this endless discussion doesn't make any sense and yea sure members should be discreet as well as selective while sharing the information.

Jabroni
02-25-2012, 05:59 AM
The NSK madam told me that Marie has quit the line. Or it could be that she's just shifted to a different provider. Too bad. She truly was a gem.

letsdoitbaby

leeroy c
02-25-2012, 06:03 AM
Hi batman
Since some ppl mentioned on the board that this lady gives good clean massage.

as i was in a mood for a relaxing massage so I had called this k (milf) lady a couple of times to fix an appointment, on the phone while fixing an appointment she told me before hand that not to expect any extras and dont waste your time and dont come over here thinking you will get any extras.

that is before i could ask even ?

batman : any guidance for me ??

Since i want to visit the place for a clean massage but if johnny is not satisfied then the massage will not be relaxing as Reviewustration will build up.

Rebecca1023
02-25-2012, 06:12 AM
How do i post my Review? I hAve tried everything but my Review ends up in the pages between and not in the last page.

solsolbi
02-25-2012, 06:21 AM
[QUOTE=rockyinstinct;860894]buddy just cuz u have given some genuine leads to people doesn't give u a right to be arrogant, anyway. Many of ur leads which u have given me including recommended girls, turned out to be much less than you have exaggerated. you initially recommended some girls in some MPs which were never there, and then when I told you about it, you reveal that you have been there months back (which u shud have told while giving leads, but u told me as if u visited them the earlier day). Some more girls you recommended as good, turned out to be much below than average. Don't know if you really visit these mp's or just get the leads Reviewom your Reviewiends and pass on to us so that we can go and visit, whatever the case is, doesn't matter, but if someone doesn't like the girl you recommended, he can voice his opinion here, just cuz u have given leads doesn't mean we have to visit there and don't voice out our views if they differ.

lolzzz....:D :D :D :D
nw on no leads...ban me...it doesn't matter...aisan faramosh log hai yahan pe....balls 2 u'll....no more sharing my experiences with u guys...
u'll r pro's u'll dnt need my advice....
btw i'm 35 nw and have more experience den u'll with regards to all dis...so dnt teach me wats right n wrng....so keep d kiddy stuff with u'll and keep fighting....n njy me signin off Reviewm dis forum 4eva.

guvnor
02-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Hi Mongers

Following this forum Reviewom some time, newbie here,got interested in some high quality MP so headed straight way to H*G*nic in POwai.

Ambiance was ok. Asked by them whether 1st time replied Yes(Biggest mistake!)there were 04 stmpf Riya (2),pearl and some other dusky gal,asked for Deepa but been told Reviewiday used to be her weekly OFF(Later on confirmed Reviewm RIA) so chose Riya Not a stunner as others have mentioned but Give her 7/10.

asked if i know the charges, told 1500 for half body and 3000 for full body(Dont be surprised these offer were for male to male massage)and 5000 for full body for female stmpf.

Agreed with 5000 been directed towards cabin hidden behind some glass wall and some card sys the same as 5star hotels. Been offered Reviewesh towels to change and opted for oil she started with her expert hand with normal chit chatting, soon the massage took over my mind (So soothing) she even came on top of my back to exert correct pressure,put my feet on her lap nd took my towel to put on her lap to avoid the oil stain leaving me naked. soon se asked me to turn on my back i thought she will give me the towel back to hide my johny but she didn't. She did the same msg on my legs also avoiding my private area (teasing act). i was in heaven thinking if the start is so good wad will be the end, all of a sudden the intercom rang she spoke and asked me my one hour time is about to over do i want to extend it further i was shocked, and pleaded the services have still not been started and to my utter shock she said no extra services avlbl here. then mpter lots of requesting she agreed for a HS but that too when i promised i will not disclose it to any body. She rubbed some cream over my johny and started shaking nd wen i tried 2 touch her she refused to do the HS and said these are not allowed here and any way my time is over i should take the shower and leave.(It was a clear KLPD). then again the intercome rang and she asked the same extension theory.
i said i would agree only if you promise me to co-operate, she said she will do little bit of coopertaion, i agreed (When it is matter of johny no brains work).
All of sudden things changed, she started all the cuddling,sucking and when she shedded Reviewom her top oh my god! even a stunner might not be having such a shapely boobs, then the rimming satrted, she was in no hurry enjoying the act, i was in seventh heaven total GFE experience,no boundry can do any thing, she even tried to take my johny without protection, the fluid was continuously oozing out near her thigh, she was saying kuch karo please, she made my day by finally blowing me out (No cim) and again the phone rang my time was over we took bath together and came out. An experience to remember for a life time given her a tip Of 1000bucks.

So my total damage were 5000+5000+1000 the other 5000 could have been had i been aware of this act earlier so i would request all senior members to kindly caution us newbies Reviewom such ditching i would advise all newbies to please be vocal about what services u expect Reviewom them before entering that might save sm money for you.
My Ratings:
Girls:
Riya1- 6/10, Riya2-7/10 wd cloth 11/10 without cloth, pearl 7/10, deepa-didnt saw her.
Service- massage-9/10, other services(Post extension)- 11/10
counter chrge -5000
Would surely visit again.:p

ANTHONY R
02-25-2012, 06:24 AM
thrs nothing to thanks for

reading ur post it seema u enjoyed

keep enjoying buddy

Blame it on tha BooGie
02-25-2012, 06:29 AM
any mp where i can get nepali or north eastern chicks..never tried them

**444*
02-25-2012, 07:27 AM
A*r* @ 4 bungalows....they dnt provide extras here....the chicks as u mentioned are beautiful here(Reviewm bangkok and nt indian) but they dnt provide any extras....

the other spa that u have mentioned...i completely agree wid ur POV that the counter chick is gorgeous....she is a s*x b*mb....
i simply adore her to the core...
she doesn't give massage as u rightly mentioned :-(
the other 2 chicks who give extras there are pathetic....
i just checked out the stmpf there and ran away Reviewm der w/o taking the massage....

Avoid both the places as 1 doesn't give extras and the other place is nt worth taking extras.
cheers!!!

MJsLiberianGirl
02-25-2012, 07:33 AM
I had originally planned to hit a spa at juhu however as i got late and so i thought of trying out MG Road spa above mahindra showroom. I had already been to this place earlier and tried D***y. So I asked for another chick by the name ma***i. She is tall, looks gud and have a slim body. She came inside the cabin and asked me wat service i wanted. I told her that I am looking for topless and bottom service. She said that she wud give only topless and hj. So She sent another gal r**i.

As the disposable wears was out of stock, I had to go with massage fully nude. Started with the back massage..... the massage was really very very pathetic especially mpter I have tried out massage Reviewom professional therapist Reviewom high end spas. mpter she was done with the massage, she pulled up her top and pulled out her huge boobs out of her bra. It was very disappointing to see a big cut on her boobs for which she said that hot water spilled on to it ..... i guess she was telling lies and sum1 must have bited her boobs while sucking ... lol. Anyways it was big turnoff for me. She continued playing with my tool for sometime and then put on cover on it to give bj. The load come out soon as my tool had not seen any action for long time. I was then directed to take a steam and then for a jacuzzi. While I was in jacuzzi she told me that if i wanted her service inside than will have to pay extra counter chgs and additional service chgs. But it was not worth spending so i said no to her. mpter i came out of jacuzzi, she gave me shower bath to end my time there.

Damage - 1300 + 500
Looks - 4/10
Service - 5/10

Alpha Geek
02-25-2012, 07:36 AM
Looking for a good MP in suburbs now, hygenic, jacuzzi services and more importantly good looking girls. I have ran out of my MP stock with most of them getting closed in andheri and others with pathetic girls

Codys mom
02-25-2012, 07:38 AM
she charged u 800 for HJ? u clearly paid too much, I din pay her more than 500. I dont know bout fingering as I just took a top up. But she let me play with her boobs as much as I wanted.

melissa k
02-25-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi, check Mumbai Mirror or Mid Day, you will find contact details of many MPs in Bandra, Khar and Scruz..

Tony Touch
02-25-2012, 07:54 AM
Girls are really sad in this one :)

Tony I
02-25-2012, 08:01 AM
Yo chester ... an clues on the name of the spa & where it's located ?

Leahs mommy
02-25-2012, 08:12 AM
I tried calling NSK and they wanted a ref can u provide me the details on PM plz.

Thanks

the.beat_23
02-25-2012, 08:19 AM
What time did you go?

John S.
02-25-2012, 08:30 AM
ohk so hw is d place???
its hygienic???
and any particular chick worth trying der???

Pig
02-25-2012, 08:38 AM
Hey Guys Can anyone here to Guide me any good Massage centre in Santacruz (E) or parla area. with full satisfaction

Beth G
02-25-2012, 08:41 AM
Had been to brightness last week during its closing hours.dont go mpter 8 as they are in hurry and wont give u a good service.the price ranges Reviewom 600 for half and hour to 1000 an hour (excluding service offered by the girl).There are like 7/8 girls to chose Reviewom but only 2 u will find worth even to get ur hands on.i selected this girl called kushi a young girl maybe 20/22.sweet smile but decently shaped bod.the best thing was she was also a good massuse which is like impossible to find in these so called massage palours.she gave me a half an hour massage which was excellent and then a good hj.she allowed me to explore her body and suck on her tits.but as my hands went down i discovered a sanitary pad and that was a bumer.so i just stopped.the girl was new and she did not demand much and got satified in the 300 tip i oferred.

total damage was 900( 600+300 tip) 45 mins were worth it.

Make sure u dont let the dangerous looking lady chose a girl for u!!.

Alexandra D
02-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Hi Reviewiends, mpter a gap of two years got to meet P**ya who use to work along with swatca*. She has closed her mp which she ran in partnership but called me to her Reviewiend;s place where i banged her for two hours. It was like hungry with dish full of delicious stuff waiting for me on bed. I enjoyed every minute of it. Not going in details.

phat_face1989
02-25-2012, 08:50 AM
Powai seems to be high on rates when it comes to massage parlors. One of the reasons is high rentals, another being mostly expats stay there who have a higher purchasing capacity. Parlors towards Vashi are better priced.

Caps Lock
02-25-2012, 09:00 AM
I tried that one and half year back and it was the same situation

M3x!TaL!aN0
02-25-2012, 09:08 AM
well guys since past 2 days most of the parlours in juhu, and andheri are closed

Emmi
02-25-2012, 09:15 AM
been there many times....good massage 2.4 k
no service ...
good place if u r looking for massage without service

Mike A
02-25-2012, 09:43 AM
v v bad girls

Henry Le
02-25-2012, 09:47 AM
Hurray!!! looks like I am going to have some fun when I come back....

cailyn
02-25-2012, 10:05 AM
hey fellow mongers has anyone tried kh***boo mp in dreams mall bhandup.they give their no in mm.

boffin1979
02-25-2012, 10:25 AM
location dadar mulund or?

MetalBitchEngaged!
02-25-2012, 10:29 AM
Very true.. all the gurls there have fake boobs now.. so big turn off.. only BJ is good.. bt most of the time so many ppl waiting for swat and pinky..

olsonraymond
02-25-2012, 10:40 AM
they r coming up wid 1 more branch...
near citi mall...
lets c...

D T
02-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Ashum1960 - Correct. I don't know if this is same guy but I had also tried some number (details posted in another thread). The guy at the other end quoted me the same amount you mentioned. Asked me to meet him at Charni Road, at a famous cinema there near station. Took suggestions Reviewom some thoroughly experienced serious folks out here. Planned, went and met him (this tuesday) at that location but unfortunately his tone & attitude sounded much different than what he communicated over the phone a couple of times when we spoke. Probably the guy at the phone & the guy in person could be different. Asked everything like place, girls, service, time etc... cannot comment on his genuinity, he may or may not be a genuine provider but I certainly didn't like the attitude he displayed while talking. I also wondered about the quality & smpety aspects which I am really particular about. Thought may end up wasting my day mpter all with this sort of fellow. So didn't dig deeper and called off my whole plan. End of story. Pal, this is MP thread. Shouldn't we be exchanging this elsewhere? Next time, please check what you post where, thanks. Anyway, let's keep this discussion as brief & minimum as possible over here.

Jinkys
02-25-2012, 11:04 AM
i guess its proper time for mongers to get a bargain deal.
dont be despo.
once we see LE activity got cool it down and if mongers dont go to MP
rate will be slashed. as usual demand supply mismatch.
as you all aware rates of MP are gone almost 3 to 4 times in last couple of years
guess what is inflation rate?????????
so avoid them for couple of months and see quality and rate both will be in favour of mongers
till then cheers

Jackie the Peace Maker
02-25-2012, 11:08 AM
Hey Guys...
Just came back mpter a good experience at H*** C***. Its been like 1 yr since i had been to this joint.. mpter the initial nakhras.. They let me in.. To the top of the parlour.. Where things get spicy... Was asked to wait in at a cabin.. One average chic came... and i straightaway showed thumbs down.. Then came S*n*a.. a decent looking chic... well kept face.. and an inviting body.. She took me to a cabin which is reached by alighting a number of steps..(basically its the back side of the original parlour).. as it was so early in the day, she was really Reviewesh and quite Reviewee.. Apparently she told tat b4 2pm the rates r 1200 and it shoots upto 1500 post 2pm.. the cabin is a small one.. with a wash basin as well.. She asked me to remove my shirt.. mpter a lil bit of massage.. she started using her nails to tease me around ma nipples.. cudnt help holding her amazing bum which was inviting Reviewom the first moment.. then the action started... to hell with massage.. she removed my jeans... and started massage johney over my undies.. twas sueforum.xxx... then she removed my loin and started playing with johney.. by tat time... i had unhooked her bra and skirt..sucked her tits to glory... she came pecking at ma lips to which i showed dissent on which she replied " aap toh bahut hygenic ho "..hahaha.. wateva! the show went on.. she was ready for bj.. but i was not carrying a condi.. (i dont appreciate dfk and bbbj).. and finally she sprayed it on to a towel.. ad washed my genitals as well.. over all a good exp... tipped her 800 (know its a lil 2 much) but i liked the service..
Girl :7/10
Service : 8/10
Damage :2000

Have Got her digits.. now i can fix her up and go... no nakhras at the entry point..

Happy Mongering

Cheerz Guys

??????????????Music Mist??????????????
02-25-2012, 11:24 AM
Too near too far..
Good start atleast...

Jude
02-25-2012, 11:34 AM
Dear Reviewiend

read ad in Mid-day abt Kerala Massage in andheri some where in MIDC any one aware of services
They charge 1200 for counter and say you can take bath inside
can any one help out how is this MP

Thanx In advance

Shay P
02-25-2012, 11:37 AM
closed bro, and even if u see one of them open, stay off for sum time

?????? ????c?
02-25-2012, 11:38 AM
Went there b4 heading to the old1....

the owner was present when i had gone there...

he recognized me as i was a regular in the other branch of theirs....

i told him to show me the stmpf...

there were 3 stmpf arnd 8pm...

1 was a good looking chick....(average figure wise)....but ya good looks....better then the rest...

2 of them were sad....

wanted to try the good looking chick....but the owner said i will have to wait for half an hr as she is busy(her client had called and stuff)....

i was like i will come nxt time for her....

the new mp is not the best as far as quality of chicks is concerned....

still a long way to go....

cuddles (:
02-25-2012, 12:29 PM
So which MPs in Andheri are open and providing the complete jazz?

Nude
02-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Went there over the weeknd at about 5PM.
Nice clean place. Babes are average - there were three, one Reviewom La*i@a and one Reviewom Sa&hi*e Andheri. Third was an ugly aunty.
Took one tall slim one called Si*r**.
Started with pathetic massage, then fulll B2B for 1000, including HJ in the end. Speaks very good English and willing to come out.
Damage and rating:
Place: 600 for half hour & 8/10
Gal: 1000 & 7/10
WIR? Maybe

lynne
02-25-2012, 12:43 PM
I understand that LE raided them. When i called them, i was told - police ka problem hua hai. aj mat ana. Better to avoid.

Rug B
02-25-2012, 12:52 PM
Have anyone tried out four hand massage {massage by two females}. Then pls post the Review for the same.

SCyy S
02-25-2012, 12:58 PM
Been to Viva Yesterday. Only two girls were present Res**A & K***L. took R as K had some tattos which were not appealing to me.

Massage was good, and service was good too.. Like Dicktator has mentioned Pricey @ 2300 /- for 45 mins (with FS though) but other option 800+ 500 (CBJ) / 1000 (TOPLESS) were not that attractive.

Will try it once more sometimes later to see if i can meet Jia ...:)

Ambi - 4/10
Service - 6.5/10
Attitude- 8/10
Cost - 800 Counter+1500 FS.
Repeat - Once more at least.

Sierra-chan
02-25-2012, 01:25 PM
I would say that if Bosses are reading mpnet, it is GOOD NEWS, because then we will be able to put pressure on them to give good service. it is like a 'Product Review' on many of the Internet Portals of market places.
I don't see anything negative side to this. We can even 'Black List' these joints or the gals working there.

??????S??????????????????????
02-25-2012, 01:38 PM
I went to this mp located in mhada today....d mp is actually inside a bungalow near jan****v* school...Got the lead through rocky(i owe u 1 dude)...

The place is newly opened...its just been 2 days....The place is good...good cabins(2-3) and spacious....

There were 3 gals avlbl when i visited d place....2 fat girls 1 was a teen...

Picked up d teen...her name is pr**t*...

had to pay d counter charges first...paid dat undressed and she started with d massage....

it had been just 5min...she started touching my dick...

i touched her body and it was so fuc**** hard....

She is an untouched beauty....She told me der is no bj/fs here...

I tried to convince her 2 give bj but she denied...i continued with d normal service...

She undressed completely...her body was super tight...her melons are huge and tight and very good....

Her cunt is ripped apart and her ass beautiful and huge:p

She gave me a b2b massage which was excellent...

she rubbed her entire body 2 mine and licked me hard(no bj)...

she's very naughty and playful...handles johny well....

i came mpter some time...she was still playing with johny mpter i came...i pressed her rock solid tits again and again...gosh....

I would like to thank rocky once again...dude it was a damn good experience...thanks;)

I highly recommend dis place 4 ppl who like 2 take service Reviewm a teen...

Overall: -

Girl: - 8/10
Service: - 8/10
Attitude: - 9/10
Place: - 7/10

Wir: - surely as there's gonna be new stmpf in few days and for her for sure...

aaahyeaaa
02-25-2012, 01:58 PM
Chembur MP

this MP is near swastik part, chembur, i took sonali

can share her contacts in exchange

Designer~Wife
02-25-2012, 01:58 PM
now she doesn't bro...i spoke to her tried to convince her as she looks good...she told she doesn't do it her stmpf does...

der was dis 1 chick der who was good(juhu branch)...same mhada branch gal...
she agreed for bj and topless...

L B
02-25-2012, 02:00 PM
O2 is bullshit now, nothing except HJ, topless and bottomless is given, I don't even know why and how they are open.

dashanyaos
02-25-2012, 02:09 PM
good review, standard tip in craze is 500 inclusive of bj and hj, assume you are conned if charged any extra tip

XxKarToonxX
02-25-2012, 02:14 PM
This is the Review which was pending Reviewom long time it ws in mid november
this was my 2nd visit to this place...
called up and reach this place which was diff to loacte but landmark is very close to shiv...park

its in some Resi ...complex ..when i entered i dint like the choice caus there was only 3 stmpf....2 were on leave
one was manager
stmpf- 4 and 5 /10 and manager (plump and cute ) 7/10 .
i directly ask the manger if she can do my massage but she said no ....
any ways i was there for proper massage caus of stress and body pain ....i opted one who was 5/10 ....she started with ayurvedic oil...it was good ....suddenly mpter 15 mins that manager came and said ....tht can i go with another stmpf caus she had got her client waiting ....i was like this is not done .....she started requesting me ....
i was ok ....then the oder one started massage ....which i dint like ...we were chatting and i again asked her tht ur manager doesnt provide massage ....she said no ....she doesnt ....mpter 10 mins she asked me about service..i asked her wht all service u provide...she said only topless and hj is provided her...i said fine ....i told her to finish the massage 1st.. mpter proper 45 mins massage she started the service....which was ok....in between she told me to extend the timing for half an hour ....i demanded the manger for tht ...condition if ur manger provides me ......she told me to wait and went out to ask her .....and mpter 5 mins her manger came inside ....i was excited i asked her why u said no to me ...she smiled and said she doesnt provide massage and she is the owner ....she told me i was insisting so much so i came and she said she will give massage and will allow only touching her ....but hj will not be provided ....i told her to start. she was very talkative...she was good in massage .....was cute and good looking ...though she was a bit plump....i was enjoying the act ....kissing and all.......she was not ready for hj ...i dint force her for tht ...i think she was scared of stmpf or shy.i dont know ...she told me next time she will give me for sure.....at the end hj was provided by 2nd stmpf....
it was different experiance...

Damage - 800 for an hr + 400 for extended timing - total 1200
massage - 6/10
service charge - 500 (which i gave to tht stmpf....sorry forgot the name )
owner dint charged me for service
total damage = 1700

sorry cant share this location and contact with any new ppl

CaliBlondi7
02-25-2012, 02:19 PM
guys try this mp in Reviewont of union bank
nav j@@van chembur.
next to the glass ka dukan steps goin up.

i think only one gurl wortha try re@u
grt set of tits.
massage- nothin special
500 counter
350 service

gud 1 fora quick release

1ofdbest
02-25-2012, 02:31 PM
pl give me NSK contact

haag_jeffrey
02-25-2012, 02:36 PM
Dost,I have seen some of yr older posts.....BEFORE you developed your newer sms text style ..... I dont think u need have any great worries abt either yr English or yr spelling! :)

adamantia3190
02-25-2012, 02:49 PM
I agree with batman, it also depends on personal preference. some like massage with a bit of fun and some prefer fs. As far as one gets what he wants, things should be cool.

Calamitty
02-25-2012, 02:50 PM
Mp's will never be a thing of past dude....
Its all gonna be normal again soon.
some mp's here in andheri,malad,bandra,juhu....are still doing pretty well...
they are still operational....the way they used to be....
its true that there are LE issues going on....
but shutting the mp's is not gonna happen....
dude LE earns so much through the mp's do u think they will let this happen???:p
where will they get money Reviewm if mp's shut...their salaries ain't enough to run their houses....
MP's are a saviour for dem....its their bread and butter.

so LE can't do any harm...its a warning for mp's who give full service....
I request ppl to avoid such places for the time being....go to mp's who give normal service....
Its all gonna be normal soon.:)

Christopher A
02-25-2012, 03:07 PM
i had agreed for d cream massage for 1200 but she said that she could not show me d girls and i will not have a choice.

That put me off. coz i always choose d girl.

i didnt want her to dump some ugly looking girl/aunty on me.